• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Redefining personality to make the sex better

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Being a social boss:

There's an element of violence.

An element of intimidation.

An element of coercion even.
Getting in their face, showing them what's up, letting them know who's in charge.

AmIRite?

Which is why I guess, the base here is "force".

Not "energy". Not "control", I don't think they get in anyone's face, or intimidate, or cause violence (thus don't satisfy).

"Force" however, a forceful demeanor - I think that does.

So that's the base - that's the detonator;

To being a social boss.

But to actually activate it, or cause it to have affect, or essentially be useful as a cue, as previous - it must be electrified (via our electrical cell).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Article on psychology today:

Basically means, when chicks get "jealous" they get horny (presumably for the simply reason that "jealous" characterizes the epitome of high emotion, and the higher the emotion, the better the sex), and this phenomenon affects women more than men .

Allusion to "mind reading", as it were - explored in last page.

Point being, "jealous union, love force".

It's simply a means to ensure we can make chicks "jealous" - and when they're "jealous", they want to fuck - in so many words.

But that's it.

How do we make them "jealous"? (or rather, how do we get them to feel intimately and powerfully the "jealous" we apply?)

Well, "Jealous union", so bonding them with the feeling;

Then epitomizing that bond with "love" - and ensuring its powerful application with "force".

"Jealous union, love force".

Just a means to make chicks "jealous".
(cause applying the cue "jealous" by itself doesn't actually induce it - in the same way that dynamite itself won't blast the rock face; it's the key component - but we also need the blast hole and detonator etc).

Other way to look at it is, chicks want to be with someone who "is someone".

i.e. has a sense of validity in this world.
Historically this comes by way of status - and money which basically equates to status.

But if they're "jealous" of you, by default in their mind, you must "be somebody".

So basically getting laid without the need for money/power/status.

Just another musing but bottom line, "jealous union, love force" - the subsequent cues to "jealous" are simply a means to ensure they actually feel the "jealous" cue we apply.

I guess akin to the dynamite analogy - ensuring "jealous" gets deep into the blasting hole and is detonated with "force".
i.e. ensuring it's felt optimally.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
One other peripheral point of note:

When I was in the makeup store last week, I was dealing with a dude.

You know that quoted text above, "read their mind" etc?
That I referred to on the last page also?

My contention it being relative to sensitivity basically, or somewhat attributable to it.

The dude I dealt with, I gotta be honest, maybe it was just this dude specifically but, he seemed but better at inferring my general thoughts, that your average tough-guy.

Which is probably why he was employed at a makeup counter with women, serving mostly women.

Sensitivity is necessary when dealing with women.

Point being, this historical idea that women hang out with gay men?

Well, I mean we can observe that readily.

Attributable to some notion that causes they're gay, don't express sexual forwardness with said women thus said women feel more comfortable around them?

Perhaps that's true, but I would be inclined to think that even that is a function of, increased sensitivity.

Gay dudes are more sensitive that your average alpha male.

Perhaps a generalization and, TBH, I have no idea of this dude at the makeup store was openly gay or no but, I'm just saying, he could handle the situation much more fluidly that your typical awkward dude - just seemed more perceptive to the wave subcurrent that transpires between people.

I think the purpose of the sequence here, "Jealous union, love force" - is to combine the best of both worlds;

The sensitivity, with the assertive force (with the emotional flare).

It seems all those components are part of the naturally occurring (discovered) paradigm, and ultimately all are necessary for true connectivity and gratification.

Summation: Gay dudes get on better/easier with chicks than regular dudes, due to better sensitivity.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Electrical force - electrical violence.

I think I touched on this already.

Here's a funny story:

One of the first times I slept with this nasty ass chick, she was about half my size, and I shit you not she cut me down.
The encounter didn't go well.
She seemed to think I was sweet whilst hooking up with her but, pfff - I received a tongue lashing later.

That's when I realized, I mean - emotionality - it's all emotionality.

Despite being twice her size, she was cutting me down?

I resolved after this to be more "emotionally ruthless", just tear their fuckin' hearts out (this was about 10 years ago).

And when I began to adopt that approach, the strangest thing - it's like they began expressing a physical interest in me that wasn't there before.

Like, I had always been the sweet guy, that "nice guy", but not HOT.
By example chicks would not really want to be taken doggy style by me on the few occasions I had picked up chicks previous to this and explored various sexual approaches.

But after this, after I decided to be more, "ruthless" emotionally?

All that nasty shit began to be exhibited.

Point being, I thought I was going to be a bad man and just ruthless, make them cry by way of emotion etc.

But as it happened, they LOVED it.
They love dudes being emotionally ruthless with them - violence, but emotional violence.
Satisfies them in bed.

And that's where we're at now, effectively perfecting that process cause, emotionally ruthless is a paradoxical process in that "violence" is typically an external event.
But to have it transpire internally?

Well, paradoxical;

The answer is, ELECTRICAL force.

"Force" is violence, but applied raw, actually leaves us vulnerable as it's impositional and when we're impositional with others, it gives them the scope to be impositional with us (not desired) - and is somewhat of a passion killer.

A tricky process to get right, thus the fairly obvious time and thought investment here but, the potential results are just too intriguing to pass up.

And electrical-force, it lights them up.

Some chicks don't like it, those that are empowerment oriented, don't like that you can touch them so intimately so easily.
But that's part of the fun.

And electrical-force;

Our electrical cell, activating "force".

So beautiful.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Our electrical application,

Where the cues "jealous union, love" - they're coding our neural function (optimizing it's firing by way of emotion), thus the cell itself represents a neuron.

So here's our neural/cellular membrane, and the cues represent the depolarization or essential activation of the electric cell.

Thus responsible for action potential creation/propagation,

i.e. responsible for generation of electricity.

Causes the nerves to fire.

To, "light that woman up", i.e. to apply that electricity such that she can feel it, that requires,

Contact;

Thus our nerves our coded with "jealous union, love",

- A high/polarizing emotion (positive pole)
- Electrolyte (ion channel - separating positive and negative poles)
- A depolarizing emotion, intimate emotion where the high emotion discharges into (negative pole).

Then we simply have to ensure contact between ourselves and them,

i.e. nerve to nerve contact.

"Force", seems to be the optimal means to achieve this, it renders the best/closest contact.
("Energy" doesn't really make contact with them; "control" is not intimate contact thus doesn't transfer electricity; "incite" is like proding, again doesn't really make contact with them, etc; "Force" makes excellent intimate, up-close-and-personal contact with them, thus excellent electrical transference).

And in the behavioral sense, it seems to be required as of course, there's gonna be an element of resistance to being electrocuted.
Not to mention, under pleasurable circumstances, chicks love a man getting intimately physical with them and just that, being forceful with them..... under pleasurable circumstances of course.

They like that feeling of a big man being all up in their space.

Reason being, it represents that contact.

So essentially this is stimulating their nerves; electricity of our nerves, making intimate/up-close-and-personal contact with their nerves - sexual gratification is afferent nerve stimulation.

Electricity, making optimal contact with them = afferent nerve stimulation = optimal sexual gratification.

"Jealous union, love force" = electrical stimulation = optimal sexual gratification + attraction.

As an after thought, conventionally interpreted "intelligence" - I'm beginning to strongly contend that intelligence is largely a function of interest, work ethic, and ability to apply oneself.

This in turn will be a product of neural well being/optimization.

i.e. if neurons fire well, they make junctures with each other easier, thus information is more easily encoded.
Additionally we're more active, perceptive, alert, interested.

Neurons firing well is, by our outlay, based on emotionality.

Cumulatively that is to say, emotional intelligence is the true underlying denominator of conventional intelligence.
- Emotional intelligence
- Emotional well being
- Emotional insights etc.

How we understand, think about, apply and behave according to these concepts, dictates conventional ability to process data, i.e. dictates conventional intelligence.

Perhaps could say further that if one were to characterize ones emotional state, we could call it, "personality".
i.e. ones behavior is a product of their emotional process, which we conventionally refer to as their personality (all underwritten by their "thinking" - i.e. Thoughts-emotions-actions, T.E.A. psychological concept).

Therefore, we could say - intelligence is a function of personality.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
For our musical interject at this point,

Not only is this an understandable and easy to watching summation of the core principles of quantum mechanics (wave-function, the basis of electromagnetism and thus the basis of neural function, our focus here), but the background music is super fun.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

I think I need a bigger graph.

Really trying to capture the suction based nature of the cue setup.

How the two strong outer anchors facilitate an inner viscous/vacuumous based state, where the sticky/nasty intimacy and satisfaction transpires.

That vacuum based suction nature of the setup - honestly I'm getting the feeling it basically draws out, sucks out effectively - all the nasty inward covert desires (it's essentially like a high contact, inwardly alluring vacuum pump for emotions and sticky pleasure).

And via it's pumping nature then basically pumps on them or, simply - fucks them.

That seems to be the cumulative outcome of the entire process.

Which makes sense cause, to please a chick, you gotta elicit the most depraved, fire breathing hore she can be, all those dark intimate covert nasty desires, and then fuck them/her.
Give her a good suction based, viscous pumping on.

And that is exactly the dynamic and state of action this setup encapsulates.

Other primary takeaway at this point is, "force" doesn't work for gratification when it's directed outwardly or impositionally.

It only works for gratification when it's applied in a suction based sense.

The general principle being not dissimilar to a hand suction pump,

The direct force is applied to the black lever, but the actual action of the "force" itself works by way of "suction".
In a sense, if we consider the water like the sensitivity of intimacy, applying direct force to that,
1) won't have affect
2) will be a passion killer.
Chicks basically don't respond well to big ass men applying directly impositional, non-sensitive "force" to them (albeit "force" in some incarnation is necessary to satisfy them sexually).

The work around to this is, "force" applied such as to implicate the water without direct contact/imposition (i.e. by way of suction), thus the affect is pleasant, satisfying, and effective - whilst incorporating the necessary sensitivity, and precluding all of the potential imposition.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
On a neural level - we have our electrical dynamic via our electrical circuit.

On an extrapolated behavioral level, the level of actually hooking up - the pattern repeats itself (as with fractals) but naturally we don't see ion flux directly in day to day behavior.

So on that extrapolated level, things seem to transpire in terms of this suction dynamic.

How I interpret this is - the two primary power cues are "jealous" and "force".

"Jealous" gets them fired up.
"Force" satisfies or responds to their fired up state.
So when you get someone real fired up and then respond - that's explosive, an explosive situation.

But as outlined with the dynamic re: the cliff face - "jealous force" basically explodes on the surface and therefore ultimately makes minimal impact to that which we're trying to affect;
Additionally exploding externally, it's overt, obvious - and that which "goes off" so outwardly, behaviorally, is socially unbecoming.

In addition to not satisfying intimately, to that deep down forbidden level.

We want the explosion to transpire in that deep intimate sensitive zone for maximum affect, complete physical/sexual gratification happens deep inside - just as if we're trying to explode a rock face, we get our explosive deep within to shatter it, VS on the outside where it makes a lot of noise and explosion, but after the dust settles the rock face remains relatively unaffected.

The latter translates as perceptible socially sure, but much more acceptable and pleasant to observe.

i.e. an internal explosion, contained - affect the material we're blasting,

Satisfying.

Versus an outward explosion that sprays fires and ugliness everywhere - uncontained, and doesn't actually impact the rock face we're trying to blast,

So they're our potent cues - "jealous" and "force".

The suction transpires - when we basically retract "force" from "jealous".

So we had,

"Jealous force".

We retract "force" so we get,

"Jealous - - - - - - - , - - - - - - - - force".

The analogy I was trying to use was a pump, but I think an actual syringe might make just as much sense,

So think of "jealous" as the connection between the needle tip and the blood, and think of "force" as the plunger.

When we retract the plunger, it creates a vacuum state.

And by way of this vacuum state, it draws in the blood.

This is the suction.

Thereafter, the vacuum state within pulls them (the gal we're trying to pork) inside.

They're pulled into that inner viscosity;

Into "union", then further into "love" - the real stickiness.

And then...... there's the pumping (I think we all get that),

using the viscosity to maintain the sticky intimate contact.

Via our graph,

We regard that which resides below the x-axis as, the internal viscosity - the stickiness.
We regard "jealous" as our needle tip, sucking them inside - and "Force" as our plunger, doing the pumping, the actual active physicality of the process.
Retract the plunger, and suck them down into the sticky viscosity.

Therefore, the actual act of intercourse is emotionally based, incorporating a suction dynamic and resultant vacuum based motion within viscosity, to yield optimal contact, and optimal gratification.

Plus with each "pump", consider it like an explosion - so series of explosion - which ultimately results in one great big satisfying explosion;

But it transpires internally due to the vacuum based viscosity thus, that emotional burst that becomes consistent with our behavior, isn't outwardly unbecoming or negatively impact the peacefulness of general society via confrontationalism one may consider consistent with an emotionally explosive situation.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I mentioned suction, vacuum state, viscosity.

"Jealous", that's our high emotion that makes them crazy - that is the viscosity.

The feeling of "jealous" itself - which is typically responded to with a ruthless/crazy response - we cause a vacuum state with that viscosity, such to suck in the hotties.

Sucked into the intimacy of that viscosity.
First sucked down into a physical closeness in "union", then pulled in further into a more inner/intimate state of emotional bonding in "love" as the vacuum/inner-suction state extends around the physical barrier.

A state of complete intimacy and vulnerability created within all that high energy of "jealous" by retracting the final anchor point "force", just like our syringe analogy, that's a lot of potential energy inside.

All that potential energy needs to be turned into something kinetic.

i.e. it needs to be satisfied.

So it, being high potential energy in a state of inner viscosity, as we can see in our graph,

....all that high energy of "jealous" now deep within to the intimate/vulnerable position of "love",

Makes them hungry for physical gratification - our culminating application.

And for satisfaction/gratification of all that potential energy, it activates "force";

Essentially given the channel of action, it sucks in on "force", our personally assertive state.

And then I guess "force" being an anchor point of personal strength and personal assertion, it pumps in gently and then retracts, then pumps in, then retracts.... etc....

..... etc.....

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

This here is a successful aspiration.

In terms of this "inward suction" dynamic, not a bad representation.

However not completely accurate for our purposes - simply because of how successful it is.

The intake is complete and kind of reaches a point of stasis where the inwards suction is alleviated due to the successful aspirate - the vacuum which led to it is filled/alleviated through complete/successful inner suction.

I prefer to think of our process as a strong aspirate but, it forms mostly bubbles, i.e. the vacuum bubbles form - and when you release the plunger it gets sucked back down the syringe;

Such that it maintains that strong inner vacuum and inwards suction.

As maintenance of that is necessary so we get the "pump" of "force" (and "force" is being applied in suction motion thus, it's not impositional force, but actually ultimately transpires as being retractive force).

"Force" is our outer/final anchor point, therefore it doesn't become weak - it's the equivalent of holding our syringe plunger to resist the inward vacuum sucking it back into the syringe - it anchors it such to maintain that vacuum (vacuum is something nature fights against, i.e. unnatural, attempts to fill constantly - so in a sense we're fighting "nature" and the "natural" course of events - as a means to effectively equalize male vs female sexual leverages).

And then, can administer a gentle back and forth pump for gratification - effectively effortlessly;
i.e. not the historical bullshinanigans of breaking your neck to get some poontang, cause via our inner sucking vacuum state, chicks are begging for the pounding (.... you know, theoretically....)

I simply couldn't find a gif to represent this in terms of the syringe aspirate with vacuum bubbles - and really it's not 100% representative of the process but, it's an analogy.

This transpires on the level of neural firing activating effectiveness of personality.

The sucking dynamic, this transpires on a more social/interpersonal level.

But both "jealous union, love force" - acting on different scales.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Jebus I'm on a roll today.

But this is getting more beautiful by the minute.

I've reintroduced "the eyeball" - the observer.

By way of our contact barrier, an outside individual never really gets a direct sense of "force".
They're only ever, as we can see from our eyeball - only in a position to perceive the first three cues.
The fourth, "force", is tucked away behind our contact barrier, precluding its imposition, never directly imposing on them, hardly even noticed - BUT, always felt (by way of suction/vacuum viscosity based pulse dynamic - I guess by way of waves - pulses propagating through a viscosity).

i.e. they only feel "force", by way of suction.

Which therefore precludes almost entirely any imposition.
I mean, we NEED personal assertion in this world, else one becomes a whipping-boy/doormat that can never satisfy a woman in bed.

That personal assertion comes by way of "force".

But the beautiful thing is, because of its placement, "force" only acts in suction/viscous-pumping (viscous pumping = waves, it would seem) terms, not direct imposition terms.

And what I'm feeling is, the primary interaction is essentially sucking them inside and that suction based "pumping" - without any imposition.

The outcome of this is, is it "satisfaction"?
Satisfaction in the sense of punching-someone-in-the-face type of satisfaction?

No.

It's basically like indirect satisfaction, thus like tantalizing the hell out of them (chicks).

Making them..... crazy crazy.

Tantalizing them to orgasm, almost no direct contact even.

You ever notice some really trashy chicks, it's like, to get male attention they'd almost bait a dude into slapping her in the face?

But we never give them that.

Nuh-uh.

Cause "force" acts indirectly.

We just make them crazy crazy to the point of orgasm, never the satisfaction of direct (unbecoming, outwardly explosive, socially immoral) violence; cause our setup facilitates gratification by way of suction, not direct force.

And that means, we bring out the super slut (because without direct imposition, there's nothing to inhibit her indulging the full extent of her emotional impetus - there's nothing to oppress her effectively - and yet this doesn't compromise, in fact it enhances, the gratification we administer), I'm talking, NASTY biznatch.

AW LAWD SAVE ME!!

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

.... fucking with them.....

This kind of an emotional response.

Making them crazy.

I think this is the underwriting principle.

Here's the thing.

Oblivious.

To "fuck with someone" just to have them want to jump your bones, there's an element of indifference (which creates the "jealous" emotion - but in we actually implement the cue "jealous" to create potential indifference).

That is why all our cues are states;

Not direct actions.
Direct actions like "incite", they are an attempt to interact directly and thus compromise our indifference, compromise the "jealous" feeling - and thus compromise us fucking with them (this translates figuratively but ultimately literally also, it would appear).

Physical cues like "energy" - that doesn't fuck with them to elicit a response like,

It doesn't contain the emotion to activate something like that, as it's physical and not emotional.

Which is why I guess, sexual gratification is associated exclusively with emotion.

"Force" on the other hand - that potential violence, in-your-face etc - that is emotional, that elicits a strong emotional response.

"Control" - does not, no emotional relevance.

Thus our emotional sequence is devoid of an attempts to directly have them engage with us by way of direct action.

Which makes people crazy (especially chicks who's sense of well being almost depends on getting attention of others).

i.e. we maintain a sense of effectively being oblivious to them - making them crazy - whilst simultaneously capturing their attention and focusing it on us.

I guess that's historical male to female orientated role reversal, essentially.

All states, all emotion, setup to form a flow state - administering gratification by minimal/non-imposition.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
"..... are you fucking with me...."

I'm really liking this expression, cause essentially - I believe that's what's happening.

Electricity and its application - it's essentially fucking with them.....

- as a means to fuck with them....

States generate indifference, no direct interaction, chicks want attention but ironically I guess that backfires on them.

"Jealous" is the epitome of high-emotion/electricity/fucking-with-them, and we simply let that transduce through the subsequent states to "force", which clearly embodies intimate physicality between people - i.e. the electricity culminates there.

I mean when a person experiences a "union" or sense of "love" for someone, that gets inside-their-mind, fucks with them.

And "force" naturally, being in someones face to that extent.

Again, "incite" - an action = attempt at direct interaction, gives the game away, too obvious, kills the electricity; despite its allusion, doesn't actually fuck with them.
"Energy", no emotional relevance = no fucking with them etc. (I got to repeat these things for my own personal clarity).

So, thorough application of electricity that essentially, they can't resist.

Sucks them in
1) "Jealous", getting them mad and have them come-at-us-bro
2) "union", external bonding
3) "love", internal more intimate bonding
4) "force", physical gratification.

Neural to physical, what transpires in the mind, materializes via physical liaison, transpires in the mind, etc.

"Jealous union, love force";

First pair - fast and loose.
Second pair - intimate and heavy (gratification).

Cumulatively when "force" is electrified, it pulses/pumps, emits electromagnetic pulses that are - magnetic I guess.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Isn't that bizarre?

Extracted.

Intimacy, love, tenderness, physical gratification, a sense of well being - it's all extracted - from the feeling "jealous".

"Jealous", a blob of viscosity, containing all those things.

We couple it with "force" - "jealous force" - then retract "force" such that the intimate elements formulate between the two;

"Jealous union, love force".

We're pulling them into "jealous" (the gals we're trying to slay), that stickiness.

Retracting "force" from "jealous";

Like a blob of jello with a tight valve/filter on one side, when we retract the side opposite to the filter, it forms an inner vacuum - pulling the outside, inside - into the inner stickiness and viscosity.

That, is intimacy.

The inner intimacy, is based/predicated on the strong outer anchor points of "jealous - - - - force".

That's socially.

Then when they're all caught up in the inner intimacy - the neural/nerve dynamic of electricity transpires.

Same dynamic, smaller scale.

Nature repeats itself.

You know, theoretically.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So, to know "jealous union, love force" is taking affect;

What signs should we be looking for?

Excitement.

When I see a gal is turned on by me (sexually) and wants my hog - in and around her mouth - there's certain signs I've observed fairly consistently.

- Sometimes a smile they can't contain
- Sometimes they almost involuntarily assume the "penetrate me" posture where they tilt their hips forward as in, "do me doggystyle" - and push their chest out etc.
etc

A host of signs and body language, excited/giddy tone of voice - basically conveying excitement.

Electricity being applied to them - electrical force - embodied by way of "jealous union, love force",

= excitement.

i.e. this is how to get chicks excited.

If we equate excitement to neural/nerve activation - activating depolarizations in others, electricity,

makes sense.

Excitement = based on emotionality.

Getting chicks fired up via "jealous",
- then giving them the scrope to come forward on us, "union" to "love"
- Then ultimately meeting their forward momentum with "force" to satisfy them, but at a point of such sticky intimacy.

A recipe for thorough sexual gratification.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Excitation:

I apologize if this is a little explicit - I did actually crop the original gif.

Her facial expression, clear suggestion of excitation.

Orgasm - is it the result of effective overflow of excitation?

In any case, emotion -> excitation.

Excited responses are aforementioned
- involuntary smile
- "penetrate me" body language
- giddy sense

General excited feeling from them.

This means - they want to fuck (and given this neurological response = the boffing itself will be great).

And overflow of excitation = orgasm (I suspect).

That is to say, excitation = neural activation.

Sufficient neural activation = physiological response - orgasm, what that's compromised of - release of beta-endorphin, dopamine?
Muscle relaxation etc

Neural excitation - by way of electrical application to them (by way of "force").

Excitation - based on emotion;

To form an electrical circuit.
Our electric cell applied to them by way of "force".

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
See for a chick to get a dude excited, all she has to do is strike the general pose;

For a man to get a woman as spontaneously excited however;

That's more complicated.

And even if a dude manages to get a chick excited, the majority (myself included, historically), generally manage to fuck it up and say/do something to completely kill the excitement/mood.

i.e. historically - men are hapless dipshits.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
In perspective of excitation - I wanted to re-cover the point of polarization to depolarization, electricity - subsequent electrical application.

This is a voltage gated ion channel in a nerve/neural cell membrane.

To truly polarize a person - the love/hate thing - emotion is the exclusive means by which this happens (i.e. how they feel toward/about you).

And the relevant emotion to polarize is, "jealous".

This is THE ONLY polarizing application, gets them fired up, high emotion.

This polarization effectively reaches a "critical mass" before it discharges (bearing in mind, this happens on the macro/neural scale, extrapolates outwards, forming an interpersonal attraction - being based on what distinctly feels like a "suction" interpersonally - possibly a magnetism also).
i.e. nature repeats itself on various scales, fractals.

This translates neurally as, positive charge accumulating in our ion-gate, which upon critical charge (so like, voltage gated ion channel), discharges or depolarizes into "love".

i.e. "Jealous" depolarizes into "love" when it reaches critical mass in the ion-gate, "union".

This creates our action-potential, i.e. our electricity.

Again - this all happens EXCLUSIVELY, on the level of emotion.

Then to apply that electricity, we all want it, we all want to feel it - we all want to "have our circuits blown", and electricity is how this happens.

Livens us up, which can be subject to resistance;
Therefore, it requires "force"** for application.

"Force" is the personality facet that the neural depolarization/electricity essentially, electrifies, or makes come alive.

Such that when electrified, it transpires effortlessly.

This happens neurally, then extrapolates interpersonally generating attraction/suction-dynamic, then in terms of administration of sexual gratification - that electricity essentially electrifies them by way of making contact through "force" (rational as previous**).

Thus, we feel by way of neurons, electrical signals, afferent nerve stimulation to their potentially most sensitive nerve zones ("erogenous" zones, whatever you want to call them - could call that "sensitization"?).

Thus;

Again, what I'm repeating for personal clarity is - Emotion - it all centers around emotion.

Neurally, emotion is the ONLY application that causes intimacy based neural sensation, excitation, thus only this can be responsible for sexual stimulation/gratification.

The visual signs of affect are those of excitation - giddy, uncontrolled smile, excited neural response basically;
This can be associated with accelerated heart rate, strong cardiac depolarizations also - I think is why historically we associate excitation with feelings of "the heart" etc.

PS - I have noticed with some..... women, instead of allowing themselves to get excited, they get REAL MAD.
I guess we can ultimately get that to translate into excitation if we approach the situation accordingly.
But to be honest with that type, most of the time I'm just happy to stand back and laugh at them like,

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Crap rolls downhill, mmmkay?

So, we're gathering up all the crap (via "jealous" - and if there is no crap, we'll initiate some - again, via "jealous"), channeling it toward/into ourselves (via "union"), bringing all that heinous crap and directing toward and into the most intimate and vulnerable internal zone (by way of "love" - i.e. all the polarization of "jealous", depolarizes fully into "love") - and then satisfying it by way of "force".

By my calculations, that means all the nasty ass shit, potential serial killer vibes and heinous vengeful and spitefulness that people accumulate in their dark/hidden place of desire - we elicit all that, allow it to unfold fully and attain maximum momentum - then satisfy it completely.

= making the world a better place, one orgasm at a time.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Bringing out the crazy.

Dealing with the crazies.

"Jealous union, love force" - the more this progresses, the more I feel like I'm tapping into the inner worst of some people (if it's some nasty skank and her inner worst is insane sexual kinky'ness, well - I guess that's the point).

But essentially dealing with the craziness.

Some videos popped up on my youtube suggestions bar - about some sick assholes, and the idea of emotionality pertaining to violent crime and essentially how violence is driven by maladaptive emotionality, is apparently studied to great lengths by some researchers.

This video in particular jumped out at me cause, it's comprised essentially of some sick fucks, targeting the weakest and most vulnerable people they could find and torturing them (including blind people, handicapped, incapacitated etc).

I raise this because, whether I mentioned it thus far or no, there's some fuckfaces around this town I'm living currently that I really seem to be making crazy.

Like CRAZY.

I actually filed a police report recently cause one previously violent criminal with a history of compulsive offenses (whom I don't know and have had pretty much zero interaction with apart from a couple times he approached me outright) made some insidious threats against me, with a look of utter insanity and malice on his face - I simply didn't want this situation to escalate so took pre-emptive measures against it;

As in, in addition to bringing out the worst inner fire breathing slut in chicks - this cue sequence seems to bring out the worst form of sick/crazy fuck in whomever holds them impulses in the clandestined part of their minds - be they man or woman.

Bringing out and addressing/dealing-with the inner craziness, the inner darkest desires - touching them in the deepest most inner/forbidden place.

Excitement - society has a mild obsession with serial killers cause, perhaps it's cause that sick shit excites them in some capacity?

Doesn't reflect well on their personal lives, or their sex lives if they need to fall back on that for excitement.

Point being, this cue sequence - the observation when we know it's taken affect is, an excitatory response.

Perhaps when society/people learn to attain sufficient excitement - ultimately by way of improved sex lives - it can lose this fascination/idealization with being "crazy" or being a "bad man" etc.