• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Red spots on face after meth

Meth increases your heart rate, body temperature, and blood flow. Your face is flushed. How much have you been using? Seems this isnt normal for you; you could be over amped.

I don’t think tramadol will help with sleep. I read around a bit and found It’s not indicated as being a sleep medication.

I've only been up 34hrs and my face is hot and red spots all over it almost like a sunburn, what causes this?
Pictures 》》https://ibb.co/5jyFFrx
https://ibb.co/T03K37q
Also will tramadol help with sleep?

You have nothing too worry about, it looks worse to you than it looks to me.

Get some rest. Tramadol might actually make it harder to sleep and not so great to combine with meth.

Try 50 or 75mg of diphenhydramine (i only mention it because most people have it).

You have nothing too worry about, it looks worse to you than it looks to me.

Get some rest. Tramadol might actually make it harder to sleep and not so great to combine with meth.

Try 50 or 75mg of diphenhydramine (i only mention it because most people have i

Meth increases your heart rate, body temperature, and blood flow. Your face is flushed. How much have you been using? Seems this isnt normal for you; you could be over amped.

I don’t think tramadol will help with sleep. I read around a bit and found It’s not indicated as being a sleep medication.
I meant trazadone not tramadol my baad

Sorry I meant trazadone lol will trazadone work

If you've taken any significant quantity of meth within say 12 hours id probably avoid trazodone due to risk of serotonin syndrome.

You'd be better off with some diphenhydramine (benadryl). In reality you may have to wait it out. You'll sleep eventually.

I agree with the other replies, amp use, especially methamp, will cause your skin to flush. The pictures you posted, well, you look perfectly normal to me which tells me you just need some sleep. Maybe I am wrong or the pictures aren't doing justice to the redness, in that case you may have a heat rash from meth abuse. Anytime I abuse an amp for a long period of time, around day five I get a splotchy red rash on my chest and/or on my neck. I have even seen it on my forearms.

Regardless, relax and no matter how hard it is, put down the meth. Rest will fix you up right quick. Until you get some rest you are wasting your meth bud!