Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red mitsubishi safe in Perth?

marko1

Bluelighter
Just one question. I have only heard of bad reports from these pills in the Eastern states.
Has anyone heard of any reports of a bad mitsubishi containing PMA in Perth?

is it safe to put an unloaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger?

there have so far been no bad reports in perth to my knowlege, but you just dont know when/if they will pop up, so dont risk your life dude, you dont want the honour of being the first perther to die from the bad batch....

Don't risk it, there's plenty of other pills around that are good.

but you shouldn't be so stupid and even bother with these, it's not worth it mate.

There have been heaps around and everyone says there awesome! I think i might just have to get a tester.

Yes definitely get a tester, but why bother risking the Red Mitzi's? There will be many, many more good pills in time to come... not worth the risk IMO.

yeah I definately wouldn't touch a red mitsubishi with a two hundred foot pole.

You look at all the reports about these pills stating how awesome they are and you do begin to say, 'nah fuck it i'll be ok'. I have been enquiring with my local peeps and these are the only things they have at the moment, and it has been a very long time since my last confession and having to say ' sorry, i don't want those ones' has been very difficult.

Originally posted by marko1
There have been heaps around and everyone says there awesome! I think i might just have to get a tester.

Now i have a tester and from what i have gathered these PMA pills also have a quantity of MDMA in them that will send your tester the colour you want to see (unless you have the Robadope tester). So as far as you know you have hit the jackpot without realising you may be about to ingest a fatal dose of PMA. I too have only heard that there has been 1 death, and 12 od's and they have been in the East coast. Now i could be tempted to take that risk if it was just me as i feel i am bigger than the odds, but i will not risk my girl with these so the three weeks waiting on the sidelines for something a bit more reliable to come along is better than seeing her in the hospital or morgue.

Just cheeeel bro, it's gonna be a long summer with plenty of other badass pills around. ;)

Want to know more about this site? Check out our Mission Statement.
By using this site, you agree to the terms of the Bluelight User Agreement. We neither condone nor condemn the use of any drug, but we recognize that illicit substances will be used regardless of their illegality. We are facilitating the open exchange of information so users can make more informed decisions regarding their use. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "SAFE" DRUG USE!

Deformed_Neuron: he's responding directly to the threads title which asks if the Red Mitsubishi's are "safe".

Read the facts people, no one has died from a Red Mitsubishi, the girl over-east died from what may be a Orange CK.

There has been overdoses, but what the fuck do you expect of a high MDMA dose?? Dancey? I don't think so, if you wanted that, go get some meth.

no one has died from ingesting a red mitsubishi *yet*

IMHO, it's not worth it, wait a few days or find a new dealer.

KostoN said:
There has been overdoses, but what the fuck do you expect of a high MDMA dose?? Dancey? I don't think so, if you wanted that, go get some meth.

Good grief. A conservative estimate of the LD50 for MDMA is 100mg/kg. This girl "apparently" only took half a pill. So lets assume she's 50kg (fair enough?), for LD50 she would require 5g of pure MDMA. If she only took half a pill, that would make it a 10g pill.

That's a pretty big fucking pill. Sure this is based on a few assumptions and statistics, but not unreasonable ones. I highly doubt that her death would be solely attributed to a "high MDMA dose".

Given all the reports from people, including those who have said that they experience some negative effects from a pill that came from the same purchase as others that their mates really enjoyed, I think it's pretty silly to make a decision about your drug use based on others tests or experience.

Regardless of the reputation of a pill, buy a tester, use it, get some peace of mind and at least make an informed decision on what is (at best) a calculated risk.

Bluelight is an awesome resource for all kinds of drug-related information, but no-one can tell you whether the drugs in your hand are going to be safe for you personally to take.

Originally posted by Pseudo G
Good grief. A conservative estimate of the LD50 for MDMA is 100mg/kg. This girl "apparently" only took half a pill. So lets assume she's 50kg (fair enough?), for LD50 she would require 5g of pure MDMA. If she only took half a pill, that would make it a 10g pill.

That's a pretty big fucking pill. Sure this is based on a few assumptions and statistics, but not unreasonable ones. I highly doubt that her death would be solely attributed to a "high MDMA dose".

It probably isn't clear cut MDMA toxicity which killed her. There may have been other factors involved such as MAOIs etc., so we will have to wait until toxicology or a coroners report is released.

Also there are some who are considerably more sensetive to ecstasy then others.. the LD50 may be fairly high, however im assuming the LD1 could be noticably lower. Also through my knowledge it wasn't proven she only took 1/2 a pill, it is just what her friends said. IMO i know some people who would lie about there dosage just so that they didn't "as crazy" as say 8 pills. but also this would be serious times and its more likely then not they told the truth, im just suggesting.
but think back to when you were young and the police, parents, etc asked how many drinks you'd have, you'd try to make the dose sound lower.
Sorry about going off topic
I pretty much agree with what most others said, its not really worth the risks.. would you buy any other drug with unknown contents as apposed to say "pharmecutical grade".
Its up to you though, people risk there lives all the time with different drugs, but would you purposely take the choice with higher risks associated?

I was referring the "high dose MDMA" Red Mitsi's to the recent OD's in Adelaide from these pills.

Isn't there an article on here that says the girl that did die (over-east) did not take a Red Mitsubishi?? but a Orange CK (media assumptions) ?

Bottom line is...test your pills simple as that and remember theres no such thing as a safe drug.

Come on people, please read all the posts before replying - this thread is getting repetitive...

BigTrancer :)

Maybe have a sticky thread regarding this pill and similar batches

"Red Mitsubishi - The FACT & FICTION" for a title maybe?

That would clear up alot of bullshit thats been circulating.

i posted about a bad report i have heard on the red mitzis in perth, in the last perth pills thread. it is the second last post in the thread before it ended. a mate had a very bad reaction to half a red mitzi, after having half a red mitzi(different half, bought from diff dealer) the night before and having a ball. not an indication that it is from the bad batch... but an interesting coincidence that it happened to be a red mitsubishi that she had a bad reaction to :\