• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Red Bali Kratom for WDs

N9ne

Bluelighter
So I’ve took the green strain Kratom before and really didn’t feel anything. But I’ve read a lot of people’s testimonies that said the Red Bali strain helped a lot with their WDs. Anybody tried the Red Bali for WDs or just recreationally?

Be wary, a lot of the strain talk is marketing. There is definitely something to it, but just be wary. The only less potent variety I've heard that works really well for detoxing/tapering is stem and leaf powder, irregardless of specific.

Not really a Kratom strain expert but red Maeng da has always worked great for me when it comes to oxy withdrawal

Last edited by a moderator:
Take into account your opiate tolerance when dosing. Towards the end of my heroin use i needed 4-5 of the OPMS brand kratom extract bottles in order to feel ANY relief from WD... Nowadays, one bottle gets me a great high as my opiate use is almost nonexistant and tolerance tanked.

Be wary, a lot of the strain talk is marketing. There is definitely something to it, but just be wary. The only less potent variety I've heard that works really well for detoxing/tapering is stem and leaf powder, irregardless of specific.

Totally agree here. I definitely notice differences with certain strains, but a lot of it is just marketing. Theres a good chance the bali kratom your getting isn't even grown in Bali

Maeng Da is fantastic. It's very chill and euphoric. Particularly for me, kratom is fantastic for many aspects of opiate withdrawal. I use Imodium for the stomach pain/cramps/diarrhea and even helps my headaches, and then kratom is great for mood stabilization and body aches for me. If you want a euphoric effect that's a little more on the stimulating side, try the Red Dragon strain. That's what I had today, and it gives me a nice pep in my step haha. Makes me positive and slightly talkative. Not so utterly hopeless and dreadfully bored ha! 3-5 grams of either usually does the trick ^__^

I would go one further and say kratom strains are all marketing. but thats not to say it wont work, some batches are still better than others. Most important angle is finding a good, reliable vendor.

I would go one further and say kratom strains are all marketing. but thats not to say it wont work, some batches are still better than others. Most important angle is finding a good, reliable vendor.
Im only replying to keep this thread alive xD

Kratom is a straight come up and I will not explain. Problem with most humans is stalking there next experience. Hoping someone is going to have the good shit. literally putting there emotional stability in the hands of a dope dealer and paying cash for it to. I was Raised by the supply and demand, vets deep in the game. Don't be a product of drugs
Make yourself a product of drug. Kratom is come up just like Ephedra was. If you like something so much then why wouldn't you master it. you become the master of the drug. Researching the high is better than chasing it. But if you don't have the IQ to make certain meals then mabey one shouldn't burn up any brain cells. You follow?: Kratom is good. I make good food. Can't be to specific. sorry people I don't want to contribute to kratom getting banned blabbing and bragging about what I do. Thank the Lord for Kratom and wish you all nothing but the best