• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Rectal VS nasal and smoking Black Tar Heroin

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I have had poor luck dissolving black tar with a little acetic acid in water then shooting up the bum with an oral syringe....this technically should be the best method.

instead I either end up dissolving in water and puting in a nasal spray bottle or smoking with a cannabis wax heated glass nail pipe which both work very well, better than rectal for me.

I am very experienced with rectal drug administation and get better results with most all drugs out there using rectal....but the black tar is a problem.

What is wrong? is there somthing about heroin or black tar that makes this method bad?

Great question man.... I was just about to post the same topic!
I am a greenbean when it comes to Horse, I have been on Methadone for post herpetic neuralgia (got shingles and some of the pain stayed for 4 loooong years) I haven't even got any yet but put some feelers out there on the look (basically asked my pot dealers if they know a guy as my "hey mister" routine down at the ghetto gas stations and Taco Bells turned out pretty sketch. I live in Nor Cal so I expect whatever I find will be the Brown Tar variety.

You seem experienced so if i could pick your brain a bit I'd be much obliged.

I hear that rectal is the safest as well as the most potent method of absorption next to IV (I have a real phobia of needles).
Do you need to filter it after the dissolve if you plan to go rectal or are the adulterants and whateves not as much a threat that way as your digestive track does the work?

If and when I do score do you recommend snuffing some first to check strength? Also if I buy the commonTwentybag is that considered 1 dose?

Can brown tar just be smoked or "chased" with foil and straw or should I dissolve, pour off what isn't still solid, let that dry/crystallize and try to snuff that?

Thanks a heap!