• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Rectal administration of Suboxone / Buprenorphine. Dissolving pills necessary?

TheChoicesWeMake

Bluelighter
Hey.
I've been looking in to getting the most out of my Suboxone, and have read that rectal administration have a significantly higher bioavailability than sublingual.
In order to use as little Suboxone as possible and stretch it, I want to give it a try.

I get my Suboxone in sublingual pills (not film).

So here's what I'm wondering. If I just stick the pill up my bum bum, will it be as affective as dissolving the pill in water, before squirting it up?
Or will I have to dissolve in water and squirt it up with a syringe, in order to get the highest possible bioavailability for this ROA?

It would be a lot more practical if I could get away with not using a syringe, but I'm looking to get the most out of my pills. And thereby use as little as possible.
Thank you.

Hey.
I've been looking in to getting the most out of my Suboxone, and have read that rectal administration have a significantly higher bioavailability than sublingual.
In order to use as little Suboxone as possible and stretch it, I want to give it a try.

I get my Suboxone in sublingual pills (not film).

So here's what I'm wondering. If I just stick the pill up my bum bum, will it be as affective as dissolving the pill in water, before squirting it up?
Or will I have to dissolve in water and squirt it up with a syringe, in order to get the highest possible bioavailability for this ROA?

It would be a lot more practical if I could get away with not using a syringe, but I'm looking to get the most out of my pills. And thereby use as little as possible.
Thank you.
I put all my pills up the farts. Well I have this bitch next door who does it for me and I don't beleive in taking anything any other way. Go head give it a try Tuwon Farks reccomends it and I'm a professional doper

I put all my pills up the farts. Well I have this bitch next door who does it for me and I don't beleive in taking anything any other way. Go head give it a try Tuwon Farks reccomends it and I'm a professional doper
Just make sure u drain your ass 1st. Any rectal fluid like shit or splooge will fucc up your high. Don't fart until the pill is dissolved too. Twice I farted mine out one time I wondered why I didn't git high so I pulled out my ass to investigate my hole and found the pill partly dissolved on the farbic hair around my asshole. Another time she gave me a brief toot job with her finger to loosen the hole before she plug my pill and I farted it out after she put it in. The pill flew in her mouth and she swallowed it on me. I slapped her face cause it was my last 1 and she used 2 fingers instead of 1 to give me a toot job it loosened my ass too much that's why I lost the pill. Give yourself a toot job or if you have an assistant like I do have her do it, it feels better that way but no more than 1 finger cause if u use 2 it will fucc it up and u will fart the pill out or it will slip back out then your going to have to eat it. Wahhhhh

I don't know what to reply to all of that Tuwon. Your first post made me think you were serious, but your second one took that away.
I'm afraid I don't know what a toot job is, and it's one of those things that I don't feel like Googling.

Rectal administration is something I have very little experience with, simply because I don't like messing about back there. But for an almost twice as high bioavailability, I can make the sacrifice. Besides, sublingual administration can be unpractical sometimes. Having to keep the pill in your mouth for 20 minutes.

Anyways, I'm going to assume that it's ok to not dissolve the pills first, and that I'll still get the high bioavailability.

I've tried it, but I don't really feel the pill kick in. I still believe it does though. It's just too subtle to feel it. I never really feel Bupe kick in strongly. It happens very gradually and it's hard to notice. That's also why it's hard to tell if the rectal administration is working for me or not.

I don't know what to reply to all of that Tuwon. Your first post made me think you were serious, but your second one took that away.
I'm afraid I don't know what a toot job is, and it's one of those things that I don't feel like Googling.

Rectal administration is something I have very little experience with, simply because I don't like messing about back there. But for an almost twice as high bioavailability, I can make the sacrifice. Besides, sublingual administration can be unpractical sometimes. Having to keep the pill in your mouth for 20 minutes.

Anyways, I'm going to assume that it's ok to not dissolve the pills first, and that I'll still get the high bioavailability.

I've tried it, but I don't really feel the pill kick in. I still believe it does though. It's just too subtle to feel it. I never really feel Bupe kick in strongly. It happens very gradually and it's hard to notice. That's also why it's hard to tell if the rectal administration is working for me or not.
Chose to take me serious or not. I am a man of experience, natural comedian and a man of originality only! I speak the way I do because I beleive in sticking out from the crowd. U won't find 'toot job' on google and I don't want to sound too vulgar but I will since u didn't understand. A toot job is when someone fingers your stinker. There's blow job, hand job and toot job. It's an urban slang my ex hooker taught me. There! I hope u don't get me banned from here.
Suboxane doesn't take 20 mins to dissolve under your tongue it only takes 5. Some people have better results shooting, sniffing or plugging. I am a backdoor man so things work better through my arse. Suboxane is an opioid design to stop opiate addiction therefore u will only get high 1 to 3 times then it wont work for a high. 1st time I sniffed a 4mg sub I got wrecked out of my mind and I smoked a joint after got really high all day my community thought I took adrenochrome again. I don't want to be responsible for another man's addictions again but I suggest try sniffing it if u are looking for a good kick and I also suggest to not doubt another man's seriousness or intellect based on his choice of words/style of explanation. Good day.

I never doubted your intellect. I did doubt your seriousness when you started writing about farting pills in to someones mouth. Nothing is wrong with standing out in a crowd. I guess what matters is what you do with that attention :) I appreciate you replying to my thread, thanks for that.

I'm not necessarily looking to get a high out of my pills.
I'm trying to administer the pills in a way that yields yhe highest possible bioavailability.

Obviously it would be easier to not have to dissolve the pill first, and use a syringe. But if more of the Buprenorphine gets absorbed that way, it might be worth it.

You should make sure you have no shit in the rectum have a poo and explore with a finger. You can just spit on the pill and stick it up and and it will dissolve ok. But the most reliable would be to dissolve it in half a ml of water and plug with am oral syringe as you are guaranteeing a homogeneous mixture is going up there with no undisloved crumbs. Try bother an repay back but I but they're will be massive differences

It's not hard either. Warm water with dissolved pill. Oral syringe. Draw it up. Stick it 2 inches up an empty as and squirter making sure you lie on your back or side for 5 of 10 mins

Thank you for your replys, axe. I'm not sure what it is that should try, when I look at the sentence below? Please excuse me, English isn't my first language.
Try bother an repay back but I but they're will be massive differences

I guess I'll stick to not dissolving the pill, unless someone tell me that they know, that less is absorbed that way.

I've also tried the method where you dissolve the pill in alcohol, absorb it in cotton and put under tongue. I just can't to find out which method has the highest bioavailability between that method and rectal.

With the alcohol method, I also produced an absurd amount of spit, and probably swallowed a lot of it.

I've never talked as much about my rectum before, as I have in this thread LOL :LOL:

You're better off dissolving it in solution then using that. It'll get absorbed quicker, much more consistently and reliably.

You're better off dissolving it in solution then using that. It'll get absorbed quicker, much more consistently and reliably.
Thanks TargetX! I'll give that a try then.

I tried it a few times with Morphine, and I didn't go too well. Pills didn't dissolve well, and a bit was left in the syringe after.

But I think Suboxone will dissolve much easier. Tomorrow... :giggle:
My plan is to dissolve 8mg in 4-5ml water. I hope that's sensible. Otherwise I'm open to suggestions :)

I never doubted your intellect. I did doubt your seriousness when you started writing about farting pills in to someones mouth. Nothing is wrong with standing out in a crowd. I guess what matters is what you do with that attention :) I appreciate you replying to my thread, thanks for that.

I'm not necessarily looking to get a high out of my pills.
I'm trying to administer the pills in a way that yields yhe highest possible bioavailability.

Obviously it would be easier to not have to dissolve the pill first, and use a syringe. But if more of the Buprenorphine gets absorbed that way, it might be worth it.
Yes it is good to be a man of originality just as it was good being a Telus man back in the day, it impressed the ladies and funny men. I know because each complimented me upon finding out I rolled with Telus! Humour brightens ppl's day and has the potency to change a hateful wimpy bastard into a lovable bad ass muthafker! I helped the rap legend Ice T realize this back in the 90's over a cup of coffee in the Hollywood Palisades. Boy what a evil place that is! Ice T didn't beleive my name was Tuwon Farks until I showed him 3 peices of identification and that cheered him up. We didnt5like each other at 1st he came off as a stuck up prick and he thought I was a clowning around asshole. Now we see eye to eye after almost duking it out. He said I am the world's most interesting man and should be in the Guinness book of world records. I was like wahhh I wish my wive was able to see that. Anyway good morning I gotta go to score a dose and wake up my nurse for a morning tootjob!

It's all about how u charm the lady my friend. Not all are down for a bummy situation but given from what I seen I would say there's 3 out of 7 these days who is into pig and 1 out of those 3 are already down for kink! The other 2 out of 3 can be egg'd on encourage and I'll bet a hunnerd bucks they can!
I met Ice T when I gave a shot at being in the movie Colours late 80's. I was an extra in a barrios scene. I ran back into him a couple years later when i got drunk as fucc and they kicked me out of the Whiskey in Hollywood. I roamed Sunset Blvd and smelt somebody burning a huutay standing by a 64 Impala so I asked for a toke. It was Ice T. He was suprise to see me. We almost got into a fight that night i woke up in the tank the next day. I kept running back into him everywhere after that. I wanted Baywatch chicks but never did run into them, only Ice T. That's how I know him. I traveled back and forth every now and then for movie work and hit him up when I was in town. I wanted to become a movie star but only gotten extra roles and stunts. I had better success starting in Dirty Movies. I never had the privilege to share the screen with nor fucc side by side next to the Legendary John Holmes. Never had the opportunity to fucc Crystal Knight nor lick her farts but I was on film next to some of the best and inside some of the hottest in the industry. I no longer do that I'm retired from it now.
I use to strictly use Telus phones back in the late 90s early 2000's those where the shit it impressed lots people when u
I had the newest phones. Ice T was also a Telus man. I still have the 1st flip phones and remember when I was the MAAAN pulling that shit out at the bar when my sniff dealer would call back. He would roll up in a Royce I'd hop in with 3 honeys and hed out for a night on the town. Use to buy by the ounce and need another by daylight. I'm a professional doper. I only take it the way i will feel it the best and reccomend it to u too. Just learn your proper dosage before u have her hoop a nice high up ur asstiss. That's why it's best to find a piggy nurse!

The only reason I’m asking is because some drugs aren’t water soluble (like benzodiazepines, cannabis etc). Those drugs have to be prepared so that they can be absorbed rectally.
I've dissolved xanax into water and drew it up into a needless syringe then plugged it. Seemed to hit harder.

You only need 1ml max. The solution way is more reliable but if you've no syringe then a wet pill stuck in there would work.
I would just jake it under the tongue tho as in the longrun then any extra strength won't matter when your tolerance rises.

Seriously sublingual them

what about with strips? i hear you all say pills.