• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Recreational Vicodin Dosage

Aja909

Bluelighter
I got my hands on a few generic Vicodin pills (Watson 187 imprint/oval shape/score on back) and I was wondering what a recreational dosage would be. The package they came in says they are 750mg each... also would Vicodin help with anxiety during an acid trip?..
------------------
"Bada Bing!"
o^[WB|CREW|STL]^o
STLROLLER.HOMESTEAD.COM

There's 750mg of APAP in the pills. There's either 5 or 7.5mg of hydocodone. A good recreational dose would be about 20mg.

I would suggest starting with 2 pills. I'm quite happy with this amount when I get my hands on a script of 10. I believe this to be a good starting point. See how it does ya and if you don't feel anything in about an hour, try another. I've experienced a nice floaty, head-like high. Calm, peaceful and not a care in the world. And that's only on 2. But that's how it works for me and everyone's different.
I DON'T condone this in any way, shape or form but a friend of mine has been known to drink 1/2 a beer with just 1 pill and that provides for some heightened effects. To each his own I guess.

I would say start with 20mg as well. You will experience some itching and probably some nausea on the comedown.
It is not anti-anxiety agent, so it will not cure a 'bad trip'. Placebo perhaps... However they do mix well together for a nice buzz.
biggrin.gif

I don't reccomend ruining any opiate experience with alcohol. Besides, you're already putting tylenol in yer liver, alcohol certainly won't help it out much.

22.5 milligrams of Hydrocodone always gets me feeling nice. 30 milligrams is awesome, but I get *allot* of nasuea with that dose though.
Vicodin... yum
smile.gif

------------------
"Everything is nothing, and emptiness is in everything"

Try to get a hand on some benzos for the acid trip anxiety. I always wondered how opiates and acid would mix together. Sounds good to me.
------------------
"Everything is nothing, and emptiness is in everything"

psychedelics and opiates are a great combo, in my opinion.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer any first hand experience with acid and vicodin, but I did have the pleasure to mix opium (about 200 mg smoked) and cubensis (1/8) and the effects were wonderful.
I am confident in saying that the use of any opiate before tripping would have a very good chance of relaxing, calming, and massaging any pre-tripping jitters away.
I mean really, how could they not?
smile.gif

20 mg of hydrocodone and a few beers and you'll be feeling fine. Vicodin HP is the best. It only has 660 mg of APAP and 10 mg hydro.
Somebody told me once that they fed hydrocodone to a friend in a bad trip and that took them out of it. I'm not sure about that, though. I've taken Vicodin plenty of times and I wouldn't use it to fix a bad trip. All it is is another nice painkiller buzz. If talking the person out of a bad trip doesn't work, use the stronger benzos.

Thank you (FREEBASE), (Rider Girl69), (Speed Limit 55), (Greenhaze), (Sweet Ari) & (Get Up Kid) for replying to my post.
I suppose I should give 20mg (2 pills) a shot - but definately without the alcohol since I don't drink and I'd rather not get myself into trouble mixing alcohol and pills.
So far I have taken just one and I noticed a bit of itching a few hours later but besides that everything was fine in a sleepy laid-back kind of way. Thanx you everybody for helping me determine a safe [Vicodin] dosage.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Bada Bing!"
o^[WB|CREW|STL]^o
STLROLLER.HOMESTEAD.COM