• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Recreational use of Tizanidine

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's only useful mixed with other things like an opioid, but I never liked it as much as far as potientating because it always seemed to make me more nauseous

Tizanidine

This IS an old thread, but I also don't see the recreational value of Tizanidine alone. Of course, when mixed with other medicines, it has an effect. I don't suggest this though unless you research the drug interactions and make sure it isn't major.

I took 4mg today, for my first time in a while, along with 900mg Neurontin. Nothing happened, but I really felt like taking a nap at one point. Didn't pass out, though. When snorted it goes straight to the throat for me. :p

Honestly, I hake 2 hydrocodone 7.5/325 norco and 1 1/2-4mg tabs together broken in half. Ever few hours or so for about 6 hours..I seriously get high and nod off for a few here and there..

On its own it makes you sleepy, but mixed with subutex and it feels like you shot oxy. But it has to be he white cross pills not the capsules, those wont work.

Dam, you be saying the same thing while i be researching after your previous post sir....ha! May we get more technical...

If taken orally after you've shoot up sub earlier, would it still have any value or is it a must to be taken with Sub at the same time....?

Off to my chemist ATMT, hes got these (2 or 4 mg white round pill with cross as stated..Sirdalud) so what the hell.

look forward to your response...

Last edited:
No need....I can tell by the affects after 4mg taken orally that this drug is crap. Made me dysphoric and hungry??? Baclofen is a better choice.

Ambien+Tizandine =nice benzoyl chill

Old thread but people in the area have been talking about these.

I don't see the recreational value of skeletal muscle relaxers. Teens and uninformed/apathetic drug users talk about popping soma, and now zanaflex with the same enthusiasm as they would with opiate meds. To them any prescription that they consider a downer is the same. Downer =/= recreational. That's why opiate meds cost an arm and a leg compared to skeletal muscle relaxers and benzos. They're good for sleep though.
When I do 2 4mg Tiz and 1 10 MG ambien I get a very calm benzo chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.