• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Recreational use of Stimulants at a party

inebriatedanimals

Greenlighter
To start off I'll give a little bit of background. I tend to keep my drug use to mostly alcohol and marijuana, mostly in an attempt to keep from becoming dependent on a substance and to stay in a state of general health. That said, I do occasionally take drugs such as benzos and stimulants. Taking this into consideration,i have bad anxiety and I find it difficult to keep from becoming anxious at parties so one way I try to do this is through recreational use. A party I'm attending is coming up this weekend, and I have multiple stimulants at my disposal including a 36mg pill of concerta, 3 5mg pills of Ritalin, 4 30mg pills of Vyvanse, and a 20mg pill of adderall XR. I was wondering if mixing these low dosage drugs would be safe at the party and if so, which should I take and how should I take them? Furthermore, my friend offered me weed, Percocets, as well as Xanax which he will be bringing. I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong on this, that taking these in conjunction with stimulants would either ruin the high, or even cause health and safety concerns. However, we will likely be going back to my house after the party and I was wondering if taking some of these drugs after a few hours of partying while on stimulants would be safe? Thank you for taking the time to read my lengthy post and I appreciate all the help :D

we're not here to tell you how to get high but parties and stimulants go together pretty well.
you should always be careful when combing drugs but the ones you mentioned aren't too dangerous - being downers they;d be quite good to chill out with at the end of the night, bit they wouldn't ruin the high or kill you if taking in conjunction with stims

Yeah stimulants, especially amphetamines like adderall and vyvasse (sp?). I would always take a low dose of xanax maybe .25 with it to kill any anxiety I might get. It does diminish the effects a little. Also, percs are GREAT with amphetamines, they go together well IMO. Or, def keep the xanax or percs for the comedown because it will make it smooth as hell. Have a good time! I would kill for a couple 30mg adderall right now lol. Have fun!

Out of all the drugs you mentioned, I'd strongly suggest sticking to using no more than one or two different drugs/preparations if you aren't experienced. A dose of stims and opioids (goofball-esque in your case) is very desirable for the high's euphoria. But for the sake of your safety, I would avoid mixing multiple stimulants together, or mixing a stimulant with an opioid with a benzo (or with alcohol, or even with weed, at least not till you know how it will effect you without).

A basic goodball in your case would involve taking a moderate dose of Ritalin or crushed up Adderall XR (not both, one or the other) with a normal dose of Percocet. Personally I'd suggest sniffing the Adderall and eating the Percocet, though you could easily eat the Adderall too (just make sure you disable the XR mechanism). Likewise, you could eat or sniff the Ritalin in concert with the Percocet for the same effect (I'd avoid the Concerta and Vyvanse, as they're longer acting and won't lead to the more traditional goodball euphoria).

Parties are not a very ideal place to try new drugs like this, IMO, but they can be a lot of fun under the influence of course. Basically OP you have access to a lot of drugs. Please don't get carried away taking too many different things or in crazy doses. If you want to remain functional, a moderate recreational dose of amphetamines with a moderate recreational dose of opioids should be pretty ideal. If necessary you can always add more opioid or a little (ONLY a little) benzodiazepine to help you deal with any come down later on.

Start slow and work your way up. You can always take more, never less. Play hard and safe.