• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Recreational Pregabalin dose?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

Just a quick question... I've just taken 500mg of Pregabalin, would that count as a recreational dose? And what effects should I expect to feel? Any input greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I took 60mg Oxycodone about 2 hours prior to the Pregabalin.

Last edited:
Yeah that is a recreational dose. Its a sort of hard to explain feeling -- its phenibut and benzo-like, with a interesting emphathogenic quality at higher doses (700mg+). Its can induce a sort of disinhibited hypomania that is pretty enjoyable. It can take a while to kick in.

Read this: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Pregabalin

Yeah that is a recreational dose. Its a sort of hard to explain feeling -- its phenibut and benzo-like, with a interesting emphathogenic quality at higher doses (700mg+). Its can induce a sort of disinhibited hypomania that is pretty enjoyable. It can take a while to kick in.

Read this: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Pregabalin

I took it about 35mins ago and tbh I'm not feeling much. Maybe it will take up to an hour to fully kick in, ill wait and see.

I usually take 6oo mg of lyrica and 75o mg рhenibutum to рotentiate. Its quite hard to describe the feeling but its not very strong. U can still feel it tho.

500mg is way too much! I took 300mg once (never having taken it before) and I was literally falling all over the place like I was black out drunk. I couldn't even sit up without falling about. This could partially be because a) I only weigh about 105lb and b) I had had maybe 5 or 6 shots of gin.

The first time I took it, I took 300mg and had one of the best highs of my life (and I've done just about everything). I felt loved up and talked my wife at the time's ears off and had a perma-grin and it was relatively difficult walking but god DAMN did I feel good, everything was perfect, intense euphoria and physical pleasure. It was never that good again (but still very good). But yeah it takes a couple of hours to kick in. It's similar to phenibut but more intoxicating and stronger.

I was just reading the wiki entry on it and apparently in clinical trials only 4% of people reported euphoria, but that seems wrong to me. However it does point to the fact that some people do not seem to get great effects from it. Personally, I do, one of the most pleasurable drugs I've ever had.

I didn't feel much from 500mg if anything at all. However I did feel incredibly dizzy in the next day when I woke up, double vision and that. I'll put that down to the Pregabalin. Ill try a bigger dose time I get my prescription. Maybe 600-700mg? I'm on Oxycodone as well is it safe to mix at high doses?