• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Recovering in the morning after cocaine use

I never really feel horrible the next day. But then again I only do about three or four, maybe five lines in one night and then don't touch the stuff for a couple of weeks. Never had a crazy come down. The only negative side effects I get our kind of a loss of appetite and a dry mouth. Never really needed anything like a Xanax.
See folks... that?s responsible use of blow. If you don?t push too hard, lady coke will forgive thee.

But at the same time, I don't think I've ever really had the full effects of a true cocaine High.

A hard physical workout paired with plenty of water and nutritious food is the most natural and healthy way to go. I just need to return to my normal routine as fast as possible and not just stay in bed the entire day feeling sorry for myself.

Well I'm a triathlete. I always try to make sure that the times I am doing a couple of lines, the next day is a rest day where i'm not training. I just find that doing three or four lines in one night makes the training the next day feel a bit off.

Sleep it off for a day or two. Sex helps with dopamine release, tactical wank is just as good and doesn't risk you throwing up on someone else. I always used to chug down bananas and milk which probably didn't do anything other than make me feel virtuous but presumably vitamins and minerals are a good thing. Oh yeah, take a rehydration powder (in water, don't snort it lol) before your first sleep if you can, that's a huge help.

Okay, I know I posted back in February that I've never really experienced the typical come down the way that most people describe it on here. I'm a light occasional user. I can do two or three lines for the night and then not touch the stuff for a couple weeks or even a couple of months. I do it more for the fun of it. Never been addicted or had the urge that I had to do it. Of course after doing a couple lines you get that let's do one more line feeling but for me, I can overcome it. The last time I did a couple of lines was back in February. Nice classic fish scale flake, the nice pearly shimmery flaky stuff that chops up into a very nice fluffy powder. I really like that stuff, only experienced just a few of the typical bad side effects, and even those weren't very intense.

Well here about a week ago I got about 4 grams of what I believe started as fish scale, it's mostly a white fluffy powder, but there's a bunch 5th scale looking Flakes and a few small lumps that mimic the look of fish scale but not as shiny, a little bit more of a dollar sign and not as pearlescent. But it's all nice soft powder and easy to chop with a razor blade. No hard chunks. First Impressions, is it doesn't have as strong of a petrol nasty taste when touched to the tongue compared to the fish scale ahead in February. It has the typical petrol smell that you would expect. But the numbing effect after snorting takes a few minutes longer to start to notice versus the fish scale I have back in February, and the numbing effect doesn't seem to be as intense as the February fish scale even when snorting the same amount. With the fish kill a couple months ago I didn't feel the classic Rush of euphoria that everybody describes, I always seem to just get a mild feel good relaxed Happy Feeling. The fish scale a couple months ago was really good in creating that. The powdery Fishkill I have now, the feel-good happy relaxed feeling seems to be not as intense. And overall I don't think the numbing effect or initial High is as intense as The Fish Scale a couple months ago. And I don't think it last as long. Even the initial bad runny nose you get right after you snort the line doesn't seem to be as intense. And about 15 minutes after snorting, the runny nose pretty much goes away and the need to sniffle isn't bad at all. So anyways, comparing this to what I had in February, I would say that in general this new stuff is not as strong Ama it's still pretty good but just a bit weaker than what I was expecting. What does seem to be different is, the fish scale I in February did not have any kind of a come down or any negative feeling side effects especially, not the next morning. The powdery fish scale I have now after doing three medium thickness lines about two and a half inches long over about an hour and a half time, about an hour after snorting, I start to feel in my stomach the way you feel when you get super hungry and you start to get Hunger Pains. Not nausea or anything like that but just a pretty decent hunger pain feeling. Which seem to last most of the morning the next day. A very slight headache and I'm not sure it was a headache or very mild slight sinus pressure. A lot of people I know always complain about their sinuses getting clogged up if they do too much coke during a night. I've even got a good friend who says if she does a couple of lines then her nose and sinuses are plugged up.. I've never experienced any kind of stuffed up nose or plugged up sinuses even in the past on a night that I would consider a heavier night for me, four or five lines over the course of a full night. Never experienced any sinus or nose plugging up or anything. So, since I got this new powdery fish scale last weekend, as I always do when I get new product, I always do a small line usually half the size of a normal line for me. Just to test it and see how strong it is and how it's going to affect me. As described before, First Impressions were that all of the effects after snorting seem to be a little bit weaker then what I would expect. So I told myself, when I do a normal size line I'll have a better idea. 2 days later I did one line to start off with. And of course my first impressions were that the numbing effect took longer to take effect and didn't seem to be as intense. That nasty nasal drip taste you get in the back your throat didn't seem to be anywhere near as bad. And the initial High wasn't as intense and maybe because of that felt like it didn't last as long. And the typical crazy runny nose you get about 10 seconds after snorting took longer to start and didn't seem to be as bad and after about 10 to 15 minutes had stopped. Even the urge to sniffle a lot pretty much stopped, like I said, everything you seem to be just a little bit weaker as far as how intense it felt compared to the good fish scale I had in January and February.

The one thing that is different with this powdery fish scale that I just got is, after about 1 to 2 hours after the last line my stomach started to feel like it does when you start to get really hungry and get Hunger Pains. Not a sick feeling or nausea feeling but just that hunger pain a Feeling. Which seem to last the night and into about the middle of the next morning before it started to go away. And since I've never had the classic come down feeling, I'm not sure if this was just a very weak come down or just a coincidence. Didn't feel any anxiety or paranoia or any depression or anything like that along those lines. I also noticed that with this new cocaine, my mouth seemed to get dryer then it usually does. I do have experience dry mouth most of the time when doing a couple of lines so that's nothing new but with this new powder, it felt like it was a little more noticeable. And with the fish scale I had in February, it was always the feeling of not being tired. But usually a few hours after taking the lines, it didn't seem hard to go to sleep. With the new powder I got, it was much harder to fall asleep afterwards. I didn't have the jittery full of energy like I need to get up and clean the house feeling, I usually don't get those kind of effects.

I just wonder why all of these effects with this new cocaine is a lot different then I normally have with cocaine in the past. Wonder if it could be some kind of weird cut.

Two quick questions that I've asked before and didn't get much of a response. I hear a lot of people say to use nasal spray to clean out their nose. When should that be taken? Right after you finish each line or should it be done after your last line and if so, how long should you wait before using the nasal spray after snorting the line? I sure hate to take a snort and then follow up with nasal spray and flush out all the good stuff.

if I had .5 mg of Xanax, when should that be taken? Immediately after your last line or before you start for the night? And if you're like me, where I could do two or three lines over a three to four hour time period, I'd hate to take the Xanax early on. And counteract the high of the cocaine. But since this new fish scale powder I got over the weekend seems to keep me awake longer, I would like to be able to use the Xanax to help me fall asleep quicker. And speaking of Xanax and sleeping, does Xanax make you sleep longer or just help you fall asleep faster?

To recover I definitely eat.
A good meal after my comedown and I feel better almost instantly.
I take Naproxen OTC the next day to combat any body soreness, and honestly just try to take it easy, because I get super fatigued the next day.

Don’t try to fight fatigue with caffeine. Heart races. Blech.