• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Recommend me drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripballz

Greenlighter
So my main priority is not fucking myself up like mentally, I do got some small mental issues (not diagnosed) but one of my parents is kinda schizo and I get paranoia and I am a little depressed so I should be the last person to take psychedelics.

I enjoy mdma and smoke a bit of weed, weed does make me go a bit crazy, paranoid and occasionally gives me panic attacks though.
But yeah I also have insomnia and mdma does not help with that but yeah that is why I am asking you guys.

I do not like taking drugs which are addictive and I like social drugs and drugs which just give you a good time.

Recommend me drugs below!

"what drug should I take" questions aren't allowed. Threads have to have some kind of HR focus

^This. Weed is one of the safest drugs in existence, if you aren't a fan of that, don't get into drugs. There just really aren't any that either don't mess with your head or can be extremely addictive. Look into milder herbal supplements instead, even stuff like chamomile tea for insomnia. And check out the MDMA/empathogen forum. If you're already having some mental health struggles, MDMA could make them much worse if abused.

edit: yeah, no biggie. There are other subforums on this site where you can ask similar questions or at least read other people's experiences. If you're not sure where to post, you can always post in 'homeless' and a mod will move it for you. Welcome to the site btw :)

Last edited:
Don't sweat it. You should probably givr the OD guidelines a quick read before posting next tine.

Also, I agree with morphine-dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.