• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC Recommend a wireless gaming keyboard and mouse without breaking the bank

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I am in need of a wireless gaming keyboard and mouse. My budget is under $100.
They keyboard needs to have a back light, and as for the mouse, I don't need anything fancy. I am using the Razer Mamba Elite mouse and really like the button layout on it plus it glows :) (so must be
Illuminated).

Now if I were to get the mouse and razer keyboard then I am looking at like 200$+ and thats just for the basic shit, and not the ones I want.

Preferably something I can order form Amazon(usa).
Thanks !
⌨️🖱️

I am in need of a wireless gaming keyboard and mouse. My budget is under $100.
They keyboard needs to have a back light, and as for the mouse, I don't need anything fancy. I am using the Razer Mamba Elite mouse and really like the button layout on it plus it glows :) (so must be
Illuminated).

Now if I were to get the mouse and razer keyboard then I am looking at like 200$+ and thats just for the basic shit, and not the ones I want.

Preferably something I can order form Amazon(usa).
Thanks !
⌨️🖱️
have you tried the nazi mouse?

As much as I'd like to joke with you, we aren't in The Lounge.

So besides schizoinfective nazi mouse idea, anyone else have some suggestions?
Do you need them to be wireless? Personally I always liked wired, less lag. You can get a lot higher quality mice for the price if you can deal with wires.

Do you want a mechanical keyboard?

I could give so e suggestions

Do you need them to be wireless? Personally I always liked wired, less lag.

Do you want a mechanical keyboard?

I could give so e suggestions
yea they need to be wireless. A mechanical keyboard is a must. I don't really care for the 'slim' ones.

Wish I could help out man but I've not had a pc in years
dang, maybe its time to get a pc :)

yea they need to be wireless. A mechanical keyboard is a must. I don't really care for the 'slim' ones.
Hmm it's actually kinda hard to find anything decent with a combined budget of $100

$150 is more realistic. Most decent wireless mechanical keyboards are gonna be about $85-100 alone.

I would recommend this keyboard, I had the big k95 version it's great and on sale. It's not full sized though, doesn't have a num pad if that's an issue

As for mice I've always liked Logitech, it's the only brand I buy and they make amazing gaming mice. Logitech keyboards are great too.

I would stay away from Razor. They look cool but razor products are notoriously unreliable and often break months after regular use

Last edited:
Reactions: Ds