• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Recommend a first time opiate user an opioid to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOJOLOACH

Greenlighter
I have been wanting to try out an opioid. I have been looking at fentanyl blotters, but i'm not sure if i should jump in head first like that.

I have taken pain pills from my apendecitis surgery. I am told they were relatively weak in terms of opiates, and I became very nautious from them. Just thought id throw that info out there, as I wouldn't enjoy something very nauseating, and I would need some type of anti-nausea medicine.

I will say this. No matter which opiate you start out on, there is a very high chance (and I want to say 99% ) that you will try them again. And whatever you start with, never ends up being enough. Tolerance grows VERY fast with opiates. Then you end up taking them, in NO time, just to get out of bed.

BUT, I mean, let's say I had a family member or something, someone I cared about, and I HAD to give them some type of pain medication, I would immediately think 5mg hydrocodone. A half of one will give a first-timer a NICE buzz. Ahhh.... the good old days.

I was nauseated from opiates my first try & didn't touch them again for 10 years.

If you're looking to go down the opiate road, I suggest starting with codeine, & if you can get it all the time, stick with it for as long as possible.

Then move on to hydrocodone.

Stay far away from fentanyl as your first time.

Codeine is another good one. Both are pretty much the "weakest" out there, yet, DOSING will be the determining factor for you. Opiates make a LOT of people sick if they take more than they can handle. And for a first-timer, a 5mg hydro COULD be too much. It never was for me, although it made me feel VERY good back when I was 13, but my ex-wife never could take hydros. Took her a LONG time to get to where she could take opiates without throwing up or at least getting nauseous.

I'd recommend lsd, mdma, or dmt before opiates, friend
Most likely not gonna go well for yah

I'd recommend lsd, mdma, or dmt before opiates, friend
Most likely not gonna go well for yah

this forsure. i tried percs and codiene in highshcool and would have done more if not for availability.
but L and deemsters never ruined my life, and i still see em to this day.
being a herion addict is what ruined it, and thats what happens when you fuck around with opis.. you keep fucking with them

Please don't introduce Opiates to someone who has never tried . Believe me if its family or a good friend you will regret it when you see the person turn into a addict . Believe me I do over 500mg Oxycodone a day , not cause it gets me high anymore ,but ;because it stops the horrible withdrawal symptoms . I can think my best friend for getting me started ,but I don't really blame him. I was young ,and experimenting . Don't go down this road. It is a long dark lonely road . You will lose all your family ,and nothing or know one will matter to you anymore other then getting more dope .

I have been wanting to try out an opioid. I have been looking at fentanyl blotters, but i'm not sure if i should jump in head first like that.

I have taken pain pills from my apendecitis surgery. I am told they were relatively weak in terms of opiates, and I became very nautious from them. Just thought id throw that info out there, as I wouldn't enjoy something very nauseating, and I would need some type of anti-nausea medicine.

If you get nauseous from a week opiate you will puke your guts ,and possibly die with fentanyl or any fentanyl analog . Its like the 500mg Oxy I take a day would kill anyone who has no tolerance to opiates . Hell 40-50mg of oxy is enough to kill a opiate naive person. If you must start out ,and don't care about ruining your life get some narcos or perks take 10mg of the narco which is hydrocodone or take 5mg of the perk which is Oxycodone . For your first time . Trust me if you have not had a opiate in a long time you will catch a good buzz from this . Just go up from there when it stops working .

For me I started on Hydrocodone then Oxycodone then Heroin then Hydromorphone and Oxymorphone then I started the fentanyl analogs ,and by this time I had a high tolerance to opiates so the fentanyl analogs did not kill me . I am back on Oxycodone today due to finally getting a doc to prescribe me 240 30mg ir Oxycodones a month . I do fentanyl analogs when running out of Oxy now . But trust me dude this is not worth it . It eventually will ruin your life unless your one of the lucky few to get out before getting to far ahead of yourself you will ruin your life . Think Family , friends even GF or wife turning there back on you .

Edit: If you are dead set on trying Fent make sure you have someone near you with some Naloxone to reverse it . There has been many times I over dosed ,and luckily managed to give myself a shot of Naloxone . I keep Naloxone on me at all times .

I have no sources for any of these substances, other than the darknet. So i figure i'll just order 1x pill of one of these weaker guys. That way if i get the urge to do more, it will take me 2 weeks or so to get more.

That is my thinking

If you insist, then codeine or hydrocodone, don't mess with fentanyl (you definitely will die).

Alternatively, having been a junkie myself I recommend to just avoid doing opiates unless you're actually in pain :)

Alright i'll avoid them, wasn't expecting people to shut down my idea, but glad you did!

Anyone have any suggestions for a drug/substance to do during the day? I need it to get out of my system quickly (less than a week).

Weed is the only drug I would recommend if you're looking for something to pass your time.

As for opiates, I don't think I would be on them if it wasnt for pain......so its good you're not pursuing the road of opiates just for the fun of getting high.

just to stress how very very important it is - DO NOT START WITH FENTANYL! if you ignore the advice and start with even 1/4 of the lowest dose of fentanyl you WILL get very very sick, maybe for days.... that is the BEST CASE scenerio. the worst is you will die within the hour. seriously. not a joke, not scare tactics. for real. the only reason i feel compelled to post is because i've known too many people die from opiate OD's, some of which whose habit i started, and i feel if i save one lurker from even starting it is a lil less hell i will experience when i die. one 18 year old was a fun loving guy, just trying to party... 1 fentanyl lollipop and 2 beers and he never woke up from that nap. to put it in perspective - people who inject heroin can and do overdose & die from the first time they try fentanyl. i don't think anyone here will dispute that.

im not going to point you in the direction of which opiate to use. but listen to what the other say. if you insist and try that vicodin - welcome to the world of addiction. your life will never be the same. it will be much, much worse.

yeah thats what I was going to say, dont start with fentanyl

I wouldnt even think about fentanyl

dont even try and SPELL fentanyl!

Closed.We are not here to tell you how to get high! Think long a hard about going down this road.. Be safe and be careful! Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.