Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Recommend a Documentary v. David Attenborough!

Just watched all six episodes of the Amazon Prime documentary Long Strange Trip last night. I highly recommend it, much more in depth than the Bob Weir The Other One documentary on Netflix. A heck of a lot of mention of LSD and other drugs lol, very explicit.

great doco from herzog on a plane crash survival story in the jungles of peru

[video]https://youtu.be/rlJVIcCPIl8[/video]

i thought this was very entertaining. a personal trainer, over the course of 6 months gains half his body weight, and in the next 6 months he loses it. a crazy but interesting journey.

Grizzly Man. Best of the recommended docs by all you people. It is both heart warming and wrenching dealing with the tragicness of one lad's life Timothy Treadwell and his longing to be part of something he could never be part of and his disdain for human civilization. A lad who had great personal convictions but slightly impaired mental well being if you ask me. Like the lad definitely had a screw or two loose. Extremely tragic about the girl and the bear I thought. Two words for it WATCH IT.

Grizzly Man.

Man, that dude was on another planet. He seemed extremely child-like in his mannerism's and body language. The footage he shot was definitely amazing. I can't believe how close he got to some of those bears but I don't think it surprised anyone when it finally happened.

^ straight up!

if anyone played guild wars 2, ranger class, you have different "pets" in game. i once ran into a ranger named "timothy treadwill" pet was a bear. clever ;)

Agree with you mate. It took five minutes for me to get use to his voice and his general character but then I realised oh yea hes that type of lad I got use to it. Footage was amazing and the bits with the fox, ghost was simply beautiful if you ask me. The footage is amazing but what he was doing was beyond reckless like what did you expect like ? The Native American saying that we respect the bear and leave them to their habitat but we tread carefully and we dont go looking for trouble. Great docu I have to admit. When people were recommending it here and elsewhere I was still a bit hesitant and a non believer but yea very good. Really has being the best documentary I've watched of late, hands down.

Conspiracy Theory - About the first moon landing
The Rolling Stones- Crossfire Hurricane
Foo Fighters- Back and Forth

Any hardcore Avett Brothers fans might have already seen it, but really I think fans of music in general will enjoy May It Last.

I went the night it was playing in the theater. Great experience. They’re from here so they have a massive following. But like I said, this is a great documentary about making an album from start to finish. It’s also a very intimate look at each band member...how they balance their music and touring with their family.

Wont say anything else other than definitely watch it if you are into this type of thing!

Just finished O.J - Made in America. Wonderful docu-series. No ESPN here, so, from state-side perspective, it is probably old-viewing.

Not a generall sports afficianado but between that, Icarus and Disgraced; have never been more tuned-into it; Sports and Religion - the greatest down-low political, corrupters of a civilisation; the Greeks and Romans set the stage for followers.

Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief

Pretty much explains why religion even exist. Also pretty crazy stuff scattered in there. Wish they would have gone into Hubbard more. His son said shocking things about his father.

Also Jason Beghe talks about his joining and leaving. Its sad but youll laugh throughout it.
<span data-original-name="Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief">

I've been watching Ken Burns documentaries on Prohibition and the Civil War. Highly recommended if you're a history buff like me, or even just a druggy (as prohibition is very interesting from that aspect).

Human Resources.. Social Engineering in the 20th Century
[video]http://metanoia-films.org/human-resources/[/video]

Last edited: