• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Reclaim your vaped gear

BTW this was P2P ice from NorCal back when meth was meth. Depending on your cuts, it might be hard to hit my numbers. I have no evidence but I believe my shit back then was close to pure.

Wish I knew now what I knew then. Wouldn’t have called the cops on myself or spent 12 hours writing sonnets to meth off of one bowl of those shards. Would have taken it easy and stretched. Yeah right!
What do you mean, 'when meth was meth'? Isn't it all methamphetamine? I do not doubt that dealers add cuts or cooks add stuff in like caffeine or other cuts, so is that what you mean?

Please bear in mind, I have never used METH. Low doses of Dexedrine and Adderall at 5-15mg taken orally were strong enough.

Last edited:
What do you mean, 'when meth was meth'? Isn't it all methamphetamine? I do not doubt that dealers add cuts or cooks add stuff in like caffeine or other cuts, so is that what you mean?

Please bear in mind, I have never used METH. Low doses of Dexedrine and Adderall at 5-15mg taken orally were strong enough.
I mean stuff here is mad cut. Perhaps MSM, sometimes it’s a whole bag of Isopropylbensylamine and you are out 100-125 smackeroos