• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Reclaim your vaped gear

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
Why not save money, your environment, and make your EVIL methamphetamine habit sound like benign cannabis usage? Try it with your next baggie. You will be surprised how much shit you’ve been wasting.

(This is going to be a little noisy so do this when you are alone until you get comfortable with it.)

Grab a plastic bottle and it’s cap. Start with a large Powerade or Gatorade bottle if you can.

About 1/3 of the way up, cut a little slit as wide as your finger. Make a smaller slit perpendicular that intersects the first. You should be able to blow air through this carb, and plug the carb with a finger tip.

Fill the bottle halfway to the carb with tap or distilled water.

Unscrew the cap so it is loose and can be lifted off the bottle.

Take a hit, but not a monster one, not yet.

Instead of blowing out your hit, take the cap and set it down next to the bottle.

Grab the bottle so the carb is away from you.

Pull the bottle to your mouth, and tilt your head back so the bottle turns upside down and the water touches your lips.

Exhale as slowly as you can, burbling the water like a bong.

Set the bottle down.

If there is white vapor in the bottle put the cap on and tighten it, cover the carb with your finger, and shake up and down vigorously.

When the vapor is thin or gone, loosen the cap and set the bottle down, any thin vapors will condense themselves while you take your next hit.

Repeat with your next hit and so on.

When you are done smoking, drink the water in the bottle (prepare to be high awhile longer than you are used to) or save it and rerock it.

With practice, you will find the right size bottle, amount of water, and carb size to collect your whole exhaled hit and eliminate the need to shake the bottle.

There is a ton more info on this in the Meth Primer, under Super Sploof.

Last edited:
The Meth Primer version of this might work better for some ppl... I like reading other tweaker’s babble when I am close to thwacked or coming down, but it can be tiresome to the heathens and the uninitiated and when I am really spun I can only fap or fuck.

edit: clarity

Also, if you throw a cloudy bottle in the freezer it should condense faster. Right, chemists?

I looked at my notes and my reclaim rates were 1.2 grams of meth for every 5.25 vaporized and Super Sploofed.

Exactly. Spread the word.
If you rerock it weigh it and report back. If you go with oral ROA report back on the experience, please.

I really want to have a tweak chemist figure out how to extract the meth from a smoke eraser. The next time I am thwacked with a full one I’ll try a disassembly and try to modify the acetone wash method. Hopefully someone chimes in to tell me why that’s a bad idea, because I know I’m in over my head.

That's a lot of $$
BTW this was P2P ice from NorCal back when meth was meth. Depending on your cuts, it might be hard to hit my numbers. I have no evidence but I believe my shit back then was close to pure.

Wish I knew now what I knew then. Wouldn’t have called the cops on myself or spent 12 hours writing sonnets to meth off of one bowl of those shards. Would have taken it easy and stretched. Yeah right!

BTW this was P2P ice from NorCal back when meth was meth. Depending on your cuts, it might be hard to hit my numbers. I have no evidence but I believe my shit back then was close to pure.

Wish I knew now what I knew then. Wouldn’t have called the cops on myself or spent 12 hours writing sonnets to meth off of one bowl of those shards. Would have taken it easy and stretched. Yeah right!

We are apparently getting more and more Mexican meth in Australia. A couple of years back it was almost 100 % Asian made with pseudo or ephedrine. Now border seizures are something like 30-40 % Mexican P2P. Quality is all over the place. Last time I acetone washed stuff that was supposed to be from China and Burma I lost only 5 % suggesting that it was very pure. However, it could have still been weak had it contained l-isomer as well as d-isomer. I was gobbling a gram a day and wasn’t writing sonnets much.

We are apparently getting more and more Mexican meth in Australia. A couple of years back it was almost 100 % Asian made with pseudo or ephedrine. Now border seizures are something like 30-40 % Mexican P2P. Quality is all over the place. Last time I acetone washed stuff that was supposed to be from China and Burma I lost only 5 % suggesting that it was very pure. However, it could have still been weak had it contained l-isomer as well as d-isomer. I was gobbling a gram a day and wasn’t writing sonnets much.
🦃🤪
Yeah that’s another problem with meth. At those high purities the desire to redose is beyond mortal power to resist. God would have a hard time putting down that biker P2P or the cartel scante I was vaporizing when I lived near the border in the early 2000s. I ran teener a day habits at times. I thought it was good for me, too.

@Atelier3 If you are starting out baseline, can you tell from the high (or anything else) if it’s P2P or a pseudo cook?

🦃🤪
Yeah that’s another problem with meth. At those high purities the desire to redose is beyond mortal power to resist. God would have a hard time putting down that biker P2P or the cartel scante I was vaporizing when I lived near the border in the early 2000s. I ran teener a day habits at times. I thought it was good for me, too.

@Atelier3 If you are starting out baseline, can you tell from the high (or anything else) if it’s P2P or a pseudo cook?

It’s quite complicated. The active part of meth is d-meth. But different production methods also can produce differing amounts of l-meth. But combinations of d & l give an overall different experience. Generally pseudo will be predominately d-meth and P2P can produce a lot of l-meth although additional steps can convert that into d-meth.

When I have a few months off I have huge euphoria, uncontrollable lust, and a solid 48 hours of special-force level alertness from 2-3 points. Within a few weeks with 1 gram I’m just getting happy, horny and alert and start flagging after 24 hours. This generally applies regardless of the source of the meth. So I attribute most differences in experience to my tolerance rather than to the quality of the product - since when washed whatever is left is predominately meth of some kind. Every now and then I do get something with extra oomph that punches through the tolerance. I figure that is close to 100% d-meth from pseudo.

It’s quite complicated. The active part of meth is d-meth. But different production methods also can produce differing amounts of l-meth. But combinations of d & l give an overall different experience. Generally pseudo will be predominately d-meth and P2P can produce a lot of l-meth although additional steps can convert that into d-meth.

When I have a few months off I have huge euphoria, uncontrollable lust, and a solid 48 hours of special-force level alertness from 2-3 points. Within a few weeks with 1 gram I’m just getting happy, horny and alert and start flagging after 24 hours. This generally applies regardless of the source of the meth. So I attribute most differences in experience to my tolerance rather than to the quality of the product - since when washed whatever is left is predominately meth of some kind. Every now and then I do get something with extra oomph that punches through the tolerance. I figure that is close to 100% d-meth from pseudo.
Thanks for this. I had an inkling that the isomers were playing house this way, and your casual assay confirms it.

What if there was an analogue that did meth things to you but then stopped doing anything at all around the twelve hour mark, where the high is optimal? I don’t have much crash from meth if I stop in the first 24 hours.

I’m serious! I was able to do it a few times. Back when I had Mexican drugstore Xanax cards for 2$ each.

Thanks for this. I had an inkling that the isomers were playing house this way, and your casual assay confirms it.

What if there was an analogue that did meth things to you but then stopped doing anything at all around the twelve hour mark, where the high is optimal? I don’t have much crash from meth if I stop in the first 24 hours.

I’m serious! I was able to do it a few times. Back when I had Mexican drugstore Xanax cards for 2$ each.
You’d have to talk to the research chemical enthusiasts about analogues that might work like that.

I also don’t crash to hard because I almost always take a trip killer at the 48 hour mark and then usually have 2-3 days before I hit it again.

I do have horrific comedowns if I go every day for a few weeks and try and stop cold turkey without seroquel and benzos though.

I also don’t crash to hard because I almost always take a trip killer at the 48 hour mark and then usually have 2-3 days before I hit it again.
Trip killer? Please elucidate.

I do have horrific comedowns if I go every day for a few weeks and try and stop cold turkey without seroquel and benzos though.
I guess I have comedowns like anyone else, but for me they are nothing compared to the acute alcohol withdrawal from 400+ BACs. I can work with the harsh parts of an amp comedown.

Amphetemines can’t leave your body (through the urinary tract) once it becomes alkaline. So you can theoretically potentiate amps with antacids or baking soda for quite awhile, provided you keep taking large amounts of the potentiation materials.

I used to do this when binging dex, and in my experience it doesn’t extend the euphoria and othe gotta-have-it parts of an amp high much if at all. Mostly the harsher parts last, and they can for a long time. I can handle long periods of hyperthermia and muscle cramping and the lot of it, I just don’t like feeling that baseline. I’m a twisted fuck though, YMMV.

Trip killer? Please elucidate.

Enough Seroquel (and other anti-psychotics of the same class) plus a little bit of valium will end a meth run after 48 hours awake no problem (or an LSD trip that’s getting out of hand). It probably wouldn’t switch you off in the first few hours of getting super high but it works if you have underlying exhaustion already.

I usually take 100 mg Seroquel and 10 mg Valium and it’s lights out after 1g/48 hours or so. Although I sometimes wake up a few hours later feeling speedy.

Enough Seroquel (and other anti-psychotics of the same class) plus a little bit of valium will end a meth run after 48 hours awake no problem (or an LSD trip that’s getting out of hand). It probably wouldn’t switch you off in the first few hours of getting super high but it works if you have underlying exhaustion already.

I usually take 100 mg Seroquel and 10 mg Valium and it’s lights out after 1g/48 hours or so. Although I sometimes wake up a few hours later feeling speedy.
Ok but wait a second. I thought this prolonged bruxism I am currently experiencing was from mixing methamp with an antipsychotic. Wouldn't using it as a trip killer produce the same side effect? Or is this because I was taking it concurrent with binging?

I never have access to benzos and I just have to ride out the insomnia. Which is better when you are beyond letting amps make you feel paranoia or anhedonia during the comedown. I’ve learned that amp just suggests these things and you can decide it is a only a lie.