Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

recipe request

spacemonkey69

Bluelighter
Has anybody heard of a magic mushroom/weed combo recipe being sold as a block of chocolate. I have been told by friends that they had been able to buy such a thing in the past, but that they no longer keep in touch with the guy. Has anyone else ever come across such a thing? and more importantly does anyone have a good recipe for creating such a tasty treat?:D

Because it's not as convenient!

There's a bunch of recipes for both mushrooms and mull on the net. I'm sure with a bit of creativity you can come up with something nice. Then with a bit of charity you're gonna share with the rest of us. :D

The DEA has had many psilocybin containing chocolate bar seizures but I doubt it is common to have marijuana in there too.

I am told that my friends used to get a bar of chocolate for x amount of dollars and that one squre was enough for a good 8 hour trip. But also of course it had the added benefit of getting you stoned at the same time. I have not smoked weed for a couple of years as I have completly gone off it however I always was partial to eating it when I was younger. I prefered the high when eaten.

Most certainly butter.

You don't want all the plant material in there... think about it :p