• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Reccomend me something.....

zagor

Bluelighter
I really need something for my distress something that's going to help me temporarily. I am on suboxone and even if I wasn't opioids do not work for me. Neither do benzos nor weed. I tried phenibut 3 times in the last 10 days and nothing. I am in process of tapering off dexedrine, I'm down to 7mg and I was on 25. If I take a recreational dose is that gonna relapse my taper?

Tramadol? I have read that it works fine with suboxone. But if you are on suboxone, I would say that you have a huge opioid tolerance and don't even feel the tramadol in its safe doses (400 mg), although your mood and "well-being" will definitely increase.

Pregabalin?

You are right, tramadol will be blocked by bupe. I was abusing gabapentin 2 years ago and it screwed me up. I am out of options. Even shrooms micro-dosing do nothing. The distress is beyond severe. I feel I should just check out.

You are right, tramadol will be blocked by bupe. I was abusing gabapentin 2 years ago and it screwed me up. I am out of options. Even shrooms micro-dosing do nothing. The distress is beyond severe. I feel I should just check out.

Is it with methadone then tramadol works? I'm not very expert on these detox or maintenace drugs. Subuxone have Naloxone, so you're right. You wouldn't feel maybe just the SNRI part of tramadol. Not much funny.

But I don't understand, why are you on subs and doing a tapper of an amphetamine? Are you quitting opioids and amps at the same time? Sorrry but I'm not American, so I don't really understand this about Suboxone.

I am not american either. Yes im on suboxone and tappering amphetamines. The physical and mental restlessness wants me to crawl out of my fucking skin. Then there is this stupid fear about conspiracy and covid that is tearing me apart.

Have you tried Kratom?

Will he feel kratom if he take Bupe/Naloxone (Suboxone)? :unsure:

I am not american either. Yes im on suboxone and tappering amphetamines. The physical and mental restlessness wants me to crawl out of my fucking skin. Then there is this stupid fear about conspiracy and covid that is tearing me apart.

Sorry for the late reply, buddy. But if I were you, I would just quit or tapper one drug at a time (opioids or amphetamines NOT BOTH), especially in these times of pandemic.

I would occasionally take dexedrine recreationally if I feel too bad. If I were you, I'd do the dexedrine tapper for later.

I would stick with the suboxone until your treatment ended, as opioids are much harder to quit than amphetamines, and then tapper the dexedrine imo.

Will he feel kratom if he take Bupe/Naloxone (Suboxone)? :unsure:

Sorry for the late reply, buddy. But if I were you, I would just quit or tapper one drug at a time (opioids or amphetamines NOT BOTH), especially in these times of pandemic.

I would occasionally take dexedrine recreationally if I feel too bad. If I were you, I'd do the dexedrine tapper for later.

I would stick with the suboxone until your treatment ended, as opioids are much harder to quit than amphetamines, and then tapper the dexedrine imo.
Im almost done with dex. I would love to take a recreational dose from time to time but I'm too scared

Yes. Once I took 80 mg and I was high as a kite. But now that I am taking 2 mg cuz of withdrawal, is it a good idea to do that?

I don't know man. I am the least indicated to give you advice, every taper that I have tried ends in a total failure hahaha. Its never worked for me, but from your currently dose it seems that you have very little left to finish your taper. Honestly, I would finish the taper. How many days or weeks do you have to done with the taper? It seems that you have good willpower. Don't you have any benzo to calm the anxiety that those cravings are causing you?

I don't know man. I am the least indicated to give you advice, every taper that I have tried ends in a total failure hahaha. Its never worked for me, but from your currently dose it seems that you have very little left to finish your taper. Honestly, I would finish the taper. How many days or weeks do you have to done with the taper? It seems that you have good willpower. Don't you have any benzo to calm the anxiety that those cravings are causing you?
I think within a week I will be off. Benzos do not work for me, I reached tolerance.

Ive never heard of anyone tapering off of dextroamphetamine. Interesting. That is clearly your source. Its dopaminergic/adrenergic.

I think within a week I will be off. Benzos do not work for me, I reached tolerance.

Holy shit bro! I can only send you all my strength from the ass of the world so that I hope you can resist these cravings. I'm not an expert, but I think a little binge during a taper can make you go back a couple week in your taper or relapse completely. I would not blame you if you binge because I always did, but you have so little time left to be fully clean.