• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Rec weed has ruined the market

"Legal weed has ruined the market"
Wow.

You know, I get arrested for 0.01g of weed. Got dealing charges for that because I had a scale.
3600€ penalty.
For 0.00035 oz. Actually just weedcrumbs stuck to my scale.
But please, go on complaining about the negative influences of legalisation.

It's like watching a cartoon, this thread

"Legal weed has ruined the market"
Wow.

You know, I get arrested for 0.01g of weed. Got dealing charges for that because I had a scale.
3600€ penalty.
For 0.00035 oz. Actually just weedcrumbs stuck to my scale.
But please, go on complaining about the negative influences of legalisation.

It's like watching a cartoon, this thread

yea i got busted too for less than an eighth but that's not how i was interpreting this thread

it seemed like it was more about the quality aspect of it

but idk maybe im wrong too =D

yea i got busted too for less than an eighth but that's not how i was interpreting this thread

it seemed like it was more about the quality aspect of it

but idk maybe im wrong too =D
I don't get it, USA should have Superlab quality just like in Amsterdam.
And yeah, it's also expensive in Amsterdam, that's kinda how it works,
but the quality is much much higher than basically anything you could acquire out on the streets so it cancels out the higher pricing.

It's never adulterated, it's always what you wanted, not some shitty homegrow for 15€ a gram.

I don't get it, USA should have Superlab quality just like in Amsterdam.
And yeah, it's also expensive in Amsterdam, that's kinda how it works,
but the quality is much much higher than basically anything you could acquire out on the streets so it cancels out the higher pricing.

It's never adulterated, it's always what you wanted, not some shitty homegrow for 15€ a gram.

i couldn't tell ya - i grow my own - and its not shitty homegrow either im a professional for cying out loud

bigstar.gif

What are people in other places paying for a pound (black market)? In NH it ranges from $2000-$2600 with some variation. The quality is generally descent but again some variations.

What are people in other places paying for a pound (black market)? In NH it ranges from $2000-$2600 with some variation. The quality is generally descent but again some variations.

for indoor, of course depending on quality, it's about 1800 +/- 200 for a single lb in the Seattle area

Even the Cali indoor prices are up around the same right now

Outdoor shot up too in Cali to around 1300 - for quality outdoor of course - that would be in the Humboldt area

So for quality outdoor here it’s $1500 on average.

yea that's about right - it may have even shot up a little because it's drying up already - this was about a month ago when i checked in on humboldt

so the light dep will probably fetch 15 come june and july - thats what it did last year and nobody's seeing a change in anything since regulation happened in cali a few years ago which ended all those floods from the previous years

a friend of mine in Providence is pretty much saying what you're saying too

hehe;this is pricing discussion allowed in 2021 b/c of shitty covid 2020.

Prior to legalization, I was only purchasing from 2 black market dispensaries. Most of the products were of high quality amd some were lab tested with results availanle online or links to certified test results. This was only for a fraction of the products available though. Time to receive product from 1/2 way across Canada was 3-5 days.

At legalization it was sticker shock. prices were up to twice as expensive as bm products. Quality was generally shit.

In the 2 yrs, 6 months and 16 days since Canadian legalization, the vast glut (and what else can you call 1,000,000 kg of dried, tested product than a glut?) has driven legal oz prices down to as little as $89.95 Cdn with the majority of the legal oz prices @ $100-189. Half oz’s and 1/4’s are floating all over the place with 1/8’s typically going for $15-59. Very little legal single grams being sold.

Other major price poim’t I’ve noticed in the legal market for cartridges; in 18 months that they’ve been sold, prices have dropped from ~60/0.5g to $20-30/0.5g

And the usual promotional sales and reductions on 420, xmas, etc

So the black market responds by lowering prices across the board; but for me I’ve stopped buying bm products except for Afghani hash.

No idea of bm prices above 1/4 lb’s (250+)

Best thing I’ve encountered from the legal market so far has been ~2hr courier service.

Here’s anither reason I,love legal REC; you can tip the weed delivery guy just like pizza. you can ask the pizza guh if he wants 5$ pr a pre-roll. I gave my medical supply delivery dude a vape cartridge b/c he moved about 1000lbs of supplies i side my house in 95F weather. I like legal REC b/c slowly cannabis is becoming normalized.

Tom
edit: 2 hours ago I ordered 4 vanilla lattes/keurig k-cups w/10mg THC each. Criminally overpriced but legal (and thc breath strips, transdermal patches, etc).

There might be short term fluctuations or apparent increases in prices but capitalism and modern agriculture are driving prices very low and will continue to do so.

I like that old-school style bubble melt hash too. Someone mentioned it on one of the previous pages. It’s strange, you don’t see it around too much, even to this day. In the days of prohibition around here, you’d see it occasionally but not frequently...nowadays you can get all kinds of dabs, weed, edibles etc. but that kind of blonde/brown brick style of smoking herb that I associate with European or Middle Eastern weed enthusiasts, never really ever became a thing here.

I remember being in Amsterdam and loading a whole blunt with some tan hash, chiefing down and stumbling back into the daylight in a complete daze lol.

I’ve got more dried flower sitting around than I know what to do with and was always interested in creating some artisanal brick hash, lol, but...just seemed like one of those things where the juice wasn’t worth the sqeeze

I like that old-school style bubble melt hash too. Someone mentioned it on one of the previous pages. It’s strange, you don’t see it around too much, even to this day. In the days of prohibition around here, you’d see it occasionally but not frequently...nowadays you can get all kinds of dabs, weed, edibles etc. but that kind of blonde/brown brick style of smoking herb that I associate with European or Middle Eastern weed enthusiasts, never really ever became a thing here.

I remember being in Amsterdam and loading a whole blunt with some tan hash, chiefing down and stumbling back into the daylight in a complete daze lol.

I’ve got more dried flower sitting around than I know what to do with and was always interested in creating some artisanal brick hash, lol, but...just seemed like one of those things where the juice wasn’t worth the sqeeze

That was me!

yea i just run my own trim to make bubble...it is still not too easy to find unless you go to the rec store and pay like $50 a gram for bullshit

if you got too much dried flower, then run that

order some bubble bags and get a washer - you can get a cheap portable washing machine on ebay and kinda convert it or get one of those bubble magic machines and pay a little more but its ready to go

if you wanna do smaller runs, then get the 5 gallon set, but i prefer the 20 gallon set to get it done quicker - it's super easy

literally just smoothing out right now on an edible I made earlier with that exact same kinda hashish, just mmmmm

That was me!

yea i just run my own trim to make bubble...it is still not too easy to find unless you go to the rec store and pay like $50 a gram for bullshit

if you got too much dried flower, then run that

order some bubble bags and get a washer - you can get a cheap portable washing machine on ebay and kinda convert it or get one of those bubble magic machines and pay a little more but its ready to go

if you wanna do smaller runs, then get the 5 gallon set, but i prefer the 20 gallon set to get it done quicker - it's super easy

Yeah from what I remember a good method was using a 5 gallon bucket, some bubble bags to sift the trichomes through and some dry ice. I know there must be a business around here that sells dry ice but I haven’t looked into it...never tried that method but it seemed like a pretty effective way to go about doing it, although requiring some simple precautions.

Could also have use for a pollen press etc. One of these days I’ll get just bored enough to make some lol, I’ve got at least a QP I can dedicate to the effort

I make it w the dry ice and it’s HARD to get it tasting and smoking like old school. I can only get that old school with bubble bags and ice water. The yield is generally lower for me so I only make it for my head. The dry ice sift can be great if you go through the range of mesh bags and Start w good stuff you will have your bubble.
I usually stop w the 160 m and yield a goodly amount that the market is more than happy with. It’s tasty and fairly smooth. It rarely has the old school flavor that everyone here knows. It is elusive ( for me anyways) unless I use ice water. Having the proper strains might help too any recommendations btw? I use what I have though. Most won’t pay the higher prices for Bubble or full melt. nah just use plain ol ice and cold water - keep it simple

The dry ice shake is a great way to accumulate all the remaining lower grade keif. Using a 190 or 220 to shake the hell outta the stuff that you’ve already stripped the pristine material from. This is the stuff I use almost exclusively for tincture as I would imagine others do as well. Mct almost always. Seems to work good. Now I’m wondering if the quality of the high could be much different if using the pristine keif for tincture? I always assumed the effects would be about the same. Anyone know differently?

‘In Quebec, I think it is 150g at home. In Manitoba, no limit at home and it’s the same in Alberta, Ontario, Price Edward Islamd, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland/Labrador. In Nunavut, 150g at home..

Tom
I assure you that In quebec It is shit.not even able to grow a single plant 30g a day no way or anything over 30% thc