• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Rec. Use Cocaine Help - Grinding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodi90

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have only tried out cocaine 5 times before. I decided to pick up 1.5 for a change/treat for the night. Trouble is, I am so new to this and am trying to hide the fact I am doing it.

With this introduction being written, my issue is that I crushed as much as I thought I had to (never busted my own) in the baggie with a spoon, yet I am still coming out with pebbles which don't work all that well quite obviously. To add to the issue I have already poured it into a little glass container so I can more easily sneak a bit here and there.

-Controversial I know as I only ever looked up stuff regarding marijuana on this site, and cocaine is probably a delicate subject. Decided to make an account and finally grow the balls to ask this here.
Does anyone have any tip or ideas? What would you do (if you use) in my situation?

Cheers!!

I find that the little bits will half the time fly away when I try that method. I was thinking about dumping the little bottle through a fine small strainer and using a spoon. Haven't done it yet though.

Best way I've found to chop the stuff up is use a money bill -- obviously any denomination that's 20 or larger is the only thing that will work*, because it's coke -- and place it on top of your product, use the ass-end of a lighter and press it down through the bill, which will flatten it down to whatever surface you've placed it upon. As long as you keep your fingers placed around the product, it shouldn't fly away. From there, use a razor to chop it up fine.

In the spirit of HR, I suppose I should iterate: Coke is a wasteful drug, and usually cut to shit.

* not being serious here

For the sake of harm reduction don't use a bank note, use a paper or something like that, as a lot of people touch bank notes and some disease can survive a long time on them and can be transmitted via IV/intranasal etc.

Buy a metal strainer. Place plate under said strainer. Pour coke into strainer. Choose suitable tool to move coke around on strainer. Catch fluffy coke with plate. Snort.

or just use 2 credit cards....the key being use two....hold one in place and chop with other. It's really not rocket science, people do it swiftly in bathroom cubicles.

I have actually seen cocaine grinders that attach to those little glass vials. I think they're 70s/80s relics though...

For the sake of harm reduction don't use a bank note, use a paper or something like that, as a lot of people touch bank notes and some disease can survive a long time on them and can be transmitted via IV/intranasal etc.

Good point, never even considered that.

Question has been answered and wasn't suited for Other Drugs in the first place, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.