• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Really stupid question about meth and vape

ruskins

Greenlighter
Ok. I've been clean for a while, but have decided to be a dumbass and use tonight, if i can. Thing is i couldnt find anywhere to get any. so i had this old vape tank that used to have a lot in it, the liquid dried up and i put it into boilding water. Not sure on nic content and was thinking about drinking it like an idiot. Anyways was it even worth the trouble? and will i live through it? dont try to talk me out of using. I just needed to know if this will work at all.

Well, whatever is left in it would have a bioavailability of 70% when consumed. So assuming the boiling water removes the residue, it should work!

Thanks, just hoping i dont die from nicotine overdose or some other shit lol. appreciate the quick response

Nicotine overdose can actually be fatal, how much liquid/what strength mg/ml was in the liquid?

Not a whole lot. just coating part of the bottom and sides. no idea on nct content

Even if it were a high nicotine strength, drinking a small amount of it will possibly upset your stomach.....more likely, it'll do nothing.

Depending on a dose your likely to completely negate most of the effects of amphetamine i use heavy nicotine and high doses cause pupil constriction blurred vision sedation vomiting vertigo hypotension confusion muscle contractions drooling pooping crying hiccuping eventually paralysis and death from convulsions or hypoxia just one ml of some juice has 24 mg of nicotine enough to equal a entire pack of smokes

Plus the strain on your heart is increase first via the stimulant effects later by your heart having to beat faster from vasodialation

well shit. i already did it. now im worried. any ideas? Anything i can do to help? or would it require ER?

Damn i'm stupid. bump. I had no idea. it was only lining the bottom and sides, but it was probably quite a bit.

It be pretty obvious as youll feel like shit mean like your shot with a poison dart high doses will basically act like succinylcholine in er medicine paralysizing you . The main issue is accutely a seizure . And the second is respitory depression. Its unlkely you ingested that much nicotine so if your dizzy just ly on your side bwcause nicorine can cause vomiting and make u fall asleep with your phone next to you if it gets worse. If you have a history of seizures id go to er

Plus nicotine does undergo some first pass metabolism so id just lie down because your a fall risk and deff dont drive just like as if you where coming out of surgury as they use similar drugs to block your muscles from signaling so they can treat you like in ect without breaking bones when they used to use high voltz

O ya and if it gets bad call 911 and tell them you took nicotine and how much dont stress once they kno its nicotine the medics can stabilize u with atropine which reverses the nicotine mACh full agonism

Thanks. i drank it like 30-40 mins ago and i feel fine. just a little tingly and light headed.