• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Really gross question

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
So, you know how sometimes you have to clean the edges of your nostrils before going in public so you don't have an obvious white ring around your nostrils? Does anybody scrape those away and then eat them? Gross I know but I do it because I don't wanna waste the coke and I like the mouth numb. My question is, is that leftover coke still effective if swallowed? Can you eat coke? I'm just curious who does it and whether it would have any impact on the high. Sorry if this is TMI.

lol, every addict has done something similarly disgusting... searching for white crumbs in the carpet, using SPIT as water to shoot up (no joke a friend DID this)... I use to take those crumbs and snort them back up but not eat them, lol. but if you do it ya you can rub it on your gums I guess.

Cocaine is orally active (indeed, when snorting coke a good chunk is absorbed in your GI after swallowing drip) and so if you manage to swallow some it will work. However, due to cocaine's strong local vasoconstrictive action I would advise to minimize swallowing of large amounts. In ridiculous cases it can damage the stomach.

In short though, swallowing a little bit of leftover coke is common and I don't think it is gross in itself.

as expensive as that shit is i would be eating snot, chewing the bag it came it and so forth

I've considered it in the past but can't remember actually going through with it lol

Yes I am a female lol and I've done pretty gross stuff in pursuit of a high lol

ya ive done something similiar, not proud haha, and yes cocaine can be eaten but its not nearly as strong that way.

Sniff warm water with some salt in it. Clears the nostrils a bit while giving you more buzz. Cold water as some people sniff closes the membranes in the nasal cavity.

My friend snorted washing powder ones for a laugh. Well he wasn't laughing afterwards but we were! Poor guy! And I also agree that we do do disgusting things sometimes to get a high. We are human after all. :

I usually use the left over coke u speak of as a quick numby on my gumbs..ive also eaten left over oxy that was in my nose if i stuck my finger in my nose after i snorted it there was some left over..its my nose so who cares..lol..ive had worse in my mouth :|

Lol eating coke buggars. This should be best of bluelight.