• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Really BAd Kratom UEI addiction HELP

Without reading the whole thread, I have a question to the OP :

Are you addicted to UEI or can you cope with plain leaf Kratom (<8g a day) ? I would also consider myself a mediocre Kratom (only the stimulating types) addict, but I am really more of a stimulant addict, than of opiates.

With Borneo (Bali?) Red Vein plain leaf, I am satisfied (not really, it just has not much to offer other than mu-opioid receptor affinity) with 5g a day. That is because Red Vein Kratom is not very stimulating. It is usually more opioid. If I have a stimulating supply, I take more, because I do not have to worry about getting dizzy, because I hate nodding and not being able to act at least on the level of comprehension as during sobriety.

^you can "nod" off kratom? I've tried doing it every day, but its a big waste. Nowadays I've been blessed to just dose when I need a little extra pain relief/euphoria. Are you absolutely sure you cant just cut down to 10 grams a day of leaf?

For those who are comparing UEI to plain leaf kratom , you might have never tried or never noticed the difference, I know there's a shortage, and dog lover is telling me that the original will never be back again. Good riddance.

There's no comparison. I've tried both. It's honestly like the difference between chewing coca leaf and doing crack. Honestly that different. Doglover, help me explain, it's so like night and day.

It's been so long since I've tried plane leave as opposed to extracts that I don't even know what to tell you. They are so powerful. I got to the point where I would much rather take one teaspoonful of UEI then swallow 10 5 mg oxycodone. That's what got me started, I have a major back injury and I was prescribed oxycodone for quite a while. It got to the point where I couldn't swallow as many pills as I could swallow powder and the powder made me feel so so so so so much better. That's how strong the shit is.

I worry, because I know that I'm going to be emailing my vendor and asking him when the real real stuff is back. I really hope I can avoid doing that for a long time.

The vendor of 'real' UEI stated yesterday that the whole catalog will be back in a few weeks. But aprox 2 months ago , when they were only restocking and rapidly selling out on monday, said they would be back to full stock and normal in October. Needless to say that didn't happen

I think it might be a while before we see any FST/UEI around. Good riddance. The stuff was super addictive, basically an RC, and giving plain leaf kratom a bad rap.

SS has uei and fst back on the menu (you have to log in) Just tried some of the uei (1g) and its pretty good. Hope it stays around. I use uei daily (2-3g) for pain relief and have been without it for as much as 48 hrs with no significant wd symptoms. Moderation is key, just like anything.