• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Real Vampires?

fizzymk

Bluelighter
I was reading the other psychic vampire thread on this page just now...Im not referring to the psychic type on this thread though.

Ive always like vampire movies and shows, seen quite a few of them..so a couple years ago, I started reading this guys story on a friends FB page, Im not sure, but I believe he was from somewhere in Eastern Europe..I do know it was a very rural area he lived in, basically he had met what he called a real vampire and was telling his story, eventually I contacted him and talked to him about via email.

He said this happened in the late 80s, and the 'vampire' he met was a 20 something female, His account gave alot of info about this group of vampires...apparently the vampires we see in popular movies and shows, are quite realistic, but they are NOT actually undead people who have somehow come back, the way he described it was these 'vampires' were still alive, but their physiology was MUCH different than a normal humans, he never did determine if it was a type of disease, or something similar that gets passed on to select others, I believe he was under the impression it was actually an old curse, started by one single person, and spread over the years.

He explained that their bodies age much slower than normal humans, but they still can be killed by anything that would kill a person, said they also do have retractable fangs, and these 'operate' in much the same manner as when a man gets sexually aroused, basically by blood, they become aroused at the thought of ingesting blood, and their fangs come out. He also said when this happens, in the female he met, her eyes went completely black, no whites at all, this is what made him think the condition was actually some kind of curse.

At first I didnt really believe him about this, his story sounded like something you would see in a vampire movie, but eventually he proved it to me, its hard to explain, but after this happened, I knew he was being truthful and had kind of a sudden realization that ..oh shit, these things DO exist!

Im curious if anyone else knows what Im talking about regarding this, has their own account, or can relate?

Sounds bullshit to me. How exactly did he prove all of this to you? There are people out there that call themselves vampires and drink willing people's blood and such, but retractable fangs? C'mon.

I believe in them but I feel they belong to a realm we cannot peer into with our mortal eyes surely I believe they have the power to enter human form and thwart humanity through modern technology

We atre drained daily by bloodsucking parasites (human mostly) so there is a metaphoric aspect to consider here, imo.

I haven't come across any vampire stories that prove to me whether they are real or not, but if you are convinced that's what matters.
I do believe in mermaid type beings though!

Sounds like B.S. lol.
Shame. I'd 100% be willing to put up with the negatives if it meant I could live forever (or be "undead" forever).

Just watch what we do in the dark, the psychic vampire in that show explains everything

The mythos of that kind of vampirism comes from real world examples like Vlad the Impaler who drank his victims' blood, and human cannibalism. However, the immortal, mystical kind probably stems from deity worship of entities that demand blood sacrifices. There are a lot of them and they tend to be on the parasitic side.