• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants real or fake meth? please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowyPetey

Greenlighter
Not sure if im posting in the right place, sorry if im not. Anyways, my friend smoked a bowl or 2 with me a few hours ago and gave me like .3 or .4 for free, i felt high the first hour or 2 after, maybe just a placebo, my pupils look normal, actually kind of small. Dont feel like im "tweaked" considering i havent done any in months, i dont really feel sober either tho, i cant sleep, but i have severe insomnia, so thats not unusual. the shards were kinda cloudy but had a clearness to them. Had a strong, sweet but funny taste to it, not like what i remember. The bowls seemed to go kinda fast, not sure on how much was loaded tho, was getting huge hits, what i remember good stuff to smoke like. I tried some on foil, it melted fast, when it was melted and rolling, it had a reddish brown color, recrystalized very fast(not sure if normal) i tried looking up how to tell if its fake or not, but i couldnt find anything helpful, it has all qualities of real/good stuff according to different sites. Except, my pupils are small, and i dont feel alot energy, can someone with experience help me figure out of its real or fake?Or just bad? Lemme know if i left anything out that would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.