• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

⫸STICKY⫷ Real 2mg Alprazolam vs Fake bars

If you guys aren't up to snuff with the benzo situation in australia. Etizolam has been the main ingredient in most illicit benzodiazepines in aus since about 2016. This isn't new

I've had a few real alpraz tablets even in dodgy pressed form lately, the taste is unmistakeable. Your etizolam ones, and the ones ive had lately - as strong as they are, you can suck on them and they're almost sweet like a tic tac or some kind of lolly. Those are mylan 4 prints and are strong however.

Have also had the fake kalma bottles (i was prescribed kalma 2 in my late teens/ early 20s so i could tell they were bodgy straight away).

I do love going to bali though, nothing like walking into a chemist with some rupiah and saying "xanax please" and being asked how many strips i want. lol

Do they even script bars any longer? I have not seen a real bar in years Everyone I know that gets them, gets 1mg increments or under. The .25mg footballs are quite common too.

If you guys aren't up to snuff with the benzo situation in australia. Etizolam has been the main ingredient in most illicit benzodiazepines in aus since about 2016. This isn't new

I've had a few real alpraz tablets even in dodgy pressed form lately, the taste is unmistakeable. Your etizolam ones, and the ones ive had lately - as strong as they are, you can suck on them and they're almost sweet like a tic tac or some kind of lolly. Those are mylan 4 prints and are strong however.

Have also had the fake kalma bottles (i was prescribed kalma 2 in my late teens/ early 20s so i could tell they were bodgy straight away).

I do love going to bali though, nothing like walking into a chemist with some rupiah and saying "xanax please" and being asked how many strips i want. lol
What a blast from the past! Hope you've been well. Haven't seen this name pop up here in years. I miss the old days (2000s to 2015)

Someone in my little circle got screwed for 3 digits with dodgy bars just a few weeks ago, was told that they were from the UK and when put in mouth pretty much dissolved under the tounge immediately and had no taste. I had already warned this lad about dodgy Xanax getting around and even mentioned this thread if I recall correctly. Only Xanax I will get here now are the ones from those who have a script for them... Also only the alprax or kalma brand generics I would be hesitant to even touch a Xanax brand one to my tounge after reading this and hearing about what happened to my friend. Sad times when the ultimate chill pill is re scheduled and an influx of fake and nasty impersonation ones are floating around.

Someone in my little circle got screwed for 3 digits with dodgy bars just a few weeks ago, was told that they were from the UK and when put in mouth pretty much dissolved under the tounge immediately and had no taste. I had already warned this lad about dodgy Xanax getting around and even mentioned this thread if I recall correctly. Only Xanax I will get here now are the ones from those who have a script for them... Also only the alprax or kalma brand generics I would be hesitant to even touch a Xanax brand one to my tounge after reading this and hearing about what happened to my friend. Sad times when the ultimate chill pill is re scheduled and an influx of fake and nasty impersonation ones are floating around.
No taste doesn't' mean you're being screwed. loads of benzos are basically tasteless. It is however, definitely not alprazolam.

I saw the reply and talked to my mate as to what if anything he got from those bars, and sited flubromzapam as a possible active was just curious as to weather that had any kind of taste given the tiny amount needed to dose with. No help from my mate he couldn't be sure that they had absolutely no effect as they were into the hammer as well at the time, so I had to say why not try one next time and have nothing else as he nearly fell over when I showed him the list of new RC benzos out there so you folks may well be right, as another guy was also " unsure" of effect however didn't surface for 3 days then wanted to get refunded... Not the way it works is all I could say however thankyou for the input, this microgram effective benzos have my attention however I feel like I should keep them to myself as most of the others with a few mg of these would surely be pigs and end up dead.

The Mylans especially are SO SO variable.
I remember buying some once and 4 did next to nothing.
About 2 weeks ago I got arrested after eating 1 1/2 after being on ice for 4-5 days and it's like we were possessed. Those ones were fucked and cursed or something.
I have some ATM that seem a little weak, but they're definitely alpraz and are probably dosed properly.
Good thing coz I fucking need em ATM.

More detail from previous post (with pictures)

Ok, so here are some side-by-side shots of Legit Pharma, Pfizer (U-94) 2mg Pfizer bards bars from months ago that I my cough ate roughly 8 months ago (unbeknownst to me, 100% of Alprazolam is excreted unchanged and the couch must've repressed them for me over these past 8 months. Context: I've gone through almost a month of 2mg U-94's in the past two months and I know they are legit because I had the pharmacy order me a bottle of Brand Name (Xanax north of the border) and they were consistent in effect, appearance, and taste (I have never found Alprazolam to be particularly bitter due to all the Nootropics I've spoon fed over the years, like Phenylpiracetam or Sulbutiamine).

As the link above notes, I recently found some & ingested some "Xanax, 2mg U-94's" (pictured on the left side in all Imgur links shown below - hidden deep in the crevices of a pull-out couch I never use) and included some HQ side-by-side pictures to showcase the differences I noted after the effects were not what I'd become accustomed to with the 100% Pharma Xanax bars I've been scripted on two occasions recently; I hope this helps anyone who's unsure whether they have a real or pressed U-94 Xanax bar.

I brought some Mylan A4's the other day only to be told they're etizolam....Would make sense because I've had a prescription xanax bar before and one of these 2mg bad boys felt like 1mg of xanax...not too pissed but why would people go to all that effort to sell represses? Just for money? :S

This confuses me a bit.
Xanax Brand- uses U94 stamp and Pfizer is the company that actually presses the bar.

Theres no such thing as a xanax U94 that isn't Pfizer pressed.

This confuses me a bit.
Xanax Brand- uses U94 stamp and Pfizer is the company that actually presses the bar.

Theres no such thing as a xanax U94 that isn't Pfizer pressed.
Incorrect, please see this thread where someone compiled a composite of images I took of U94's that showed up in a screen as Flubromazolam when the only other BZD's I had taken were the legitimate Pfizer bars in the photos and "real pharma U94's" that I was deceived into acquiring (the differences are obvious).

There are, as you can see, now U94 bars that are illegitimately pressed and filled with extremely potent drugs.

Incorrect, please see this thread where someone compiled a composite of images I took of U94's that showed up in a screen as Flubromazolam when the only other BZD's I had taken were the legitimate Pfizer bars in the photos and "real pharma U94's" that I was deceived into acquiring (the differences are obvious).

There are, as you can see, now U94 bars that are illegitimately pressed and filled with extremely potent drugs.
Dude you misunderstood me. Of course there can be fake U94.

Having the combo of the brand Xanax- your bars will be U94 (pressed by Pfizer)

If your xanax bottle is not from the chemist then any U94's could be fake as we dont have he proof pfizzer made them

Yes i know very well U94 can be presses.. read again what i am actually saying.. I said ALL
XANAX (the company/brand) has a contract with pfizer to press 2mgU94 as there product to sell under xanax brand.

I think you misunderstood me and thought i said all U94 s are real which of course is not true. Anyone with a pillpress called make them.

But if you buying Xanax from the pharmacy the U94's in there will always be Pfizer made.

I brought some Mylan A4's the other day only to be told they're etizolam....Would make sense because I've had a prescription xanax bar before and one of these 2mg bad boys felt like 1mg of xanax...not too pissed but why would people go to all that effort to sell represses? Just for money? :S
What was the $ if not minded being asked? cross fingers for rule break

What was the $ if not minded being asked? cross fingers for rule break
Counterfeit Mylan brand bottles doing the rounds I regularly see/hear $300 however as low as $250 and up to $450 I have seen.

People need to realize there are only TWO real brands that manufacture Alprazolam in Australia stil. Xanax brand (pressed by Pfizer) pulled out of Australia in 2016. Two years after Alprazolam was rescheduled from 4 to 8. It was no longer profitable for the International based brand to continue.

However Australian company Alphapharm Pty Ltd continues to sell Alprazolam under the name KALMA.

The other Australian brand who also has continued Alprazolam sales is ALPRAX. They are owned by Aspen Pharma Pty Ltd.

EVERYTHING else in Australia is fake counterfeit research chemical benzos. Most commonly Etizolam, Bromazolam and Clonazolam.