• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

⫸STICKY⫷ Real 2mg Alprazolam vs Fake bars

I talked to my psych about this yesterday and the 2mg bars and PILLS have been discontinued while back . Even if they are still listed on the pfizter website.

If you see any 2mg "bars" they are either OLD back when they used to make them or FAKE/backyard pressed. No current Alprazolam/xanax comes in a bar. They are all colored pills and if anyone tells you differently they are lying and trying to push their backyard shit on you.

been getting 2mg round mylans for about the past year, they were always the real deal 2 mg alprazolam 100%. got a bunch the other week and put one under my tongue and no taste, barely any effect.. quick google search.. turns out etizolam is getting pumped into the represses and also has no taste.. yet my mate still says "stfu there genuine xanax" no they arnt u fuckwit lol..

I'm not a benzo connoisseur but it does worry me what drug I'm putting into my body to help with a comedown. Especially if there are high doses of antihistamines in some. Not what you want from a stim comedown.

This site is pretty good for DNm identification but still hard to tell as some are just white pills!

Looking back on the valium I've had, some has probably been the flualprazolam as it matches the look of the pills on the site. It was great at knocking me out but I got bad amnesia and had nightmares/trouble sleeping the days after use. I've since then received blister Roche 10mg valium that requires less to for the desired affect and I don't get bad effects the following nights.

I doubt I'd know the difference between a lot of benzos in a blind test though as I only take when I'm on other stuff

I talked to my psych about this yesterday and the 2mg bars and PILLS have been discontinued while back . Even if they are still listed on the pfizter website.

Chemist Warehouse still prescribe them.

If you see any 2mg "bars" they are either OLD back when they used to make them or FAKE/backyard pressed. No current Alprazolam/xanax comes in a bar. They are all colored pills and if anyone tells you differently they are lying and trying to push their backyard shit on you.

I have been searching for a good source of bars for at least 2 years now (in Sydney) and have rarely come across any that are genuinely alpraz. I did manage to get a few Mylans recently that were legit alpraz, and I've also had some repressed alpraz bars. I also got some "Mylans"/"pies" that were definitely etizolam. I would give anything to have some genuine Xanax/Kalma bars <3

I'm not sure where they got this info from because it is not true at all. Sorry. I'm a vet nurse and we prescribe Kalma to animals with severe anxiety, and it's definitely not discontinued.

I'm not sure where they got this info from because it is not true at all. Sorry. I'm a vet nurse and we prescribe Kalma to animals with severe anxiety, and it's definitely not discontinued.

As I've mentioned in another thread, they're definitely not discontinued as this link is from an official government website.

which is better to use even if they're fakea long white Xanax bars or Alprazolam round white tablets with Imprint MYLAN A4 Strength 2 mg?? what are the chances I got sold fakes?

I read online illegal fake tablets have been illegally sold online or on the street as "Xanax" or "Mylan" (alprazolam), but they contain etizolam. Etizolam has similar effects to other benzodiazepines but is not used medically in Australia.

Not a problem. i wanted to PM you rather than make a post but around that time bluelight was being weird - under maintenance... i could post but not PM you for whatever reason. i don't post a lot but with all the fake xanax getting around america and now here (some with fentanyl which is scary and just really fucked up) i thought i should just share that little bit i knew.

Just so i;m clear though, they changed the u-94 press u'd get on the pfizer brand name alprazolam and started printing the word 'xanax' itself on the pill/bar, when did they start doing that? when it went to s.8?
I thought the Mexican made ones said u94

No Australian Pfizer bars have ever said XANAX. From start untill discontinued they always were U94.

Anything that says XANAX is pressed, Real Xanax brand stopped being made in the U.S/Canada in 2014 , this is also when in July 2014 Alprazolam turn into an S8 (Authority Required from your State's Drugs of Dependency beurocrat's agencies.... (hate these guys, think they are doctors, on total power trip, i've been getting letters to my doctor pretty much same time every year telling her to kick me off, but it's at her descetion, and got another 2yr Authority in Feb 2020)

P.S - Poster above is totally correct, NEVER said XANAX on actual brick/bar - its U94 or U96 something like tht,, across all brands also I noticed on Kalma & Alprax

Anything that says XANAX is pressed, Real Xanax brand stopped being made in the U.S/Canada in 2014 , this is also when in July 2014 Alprazolam turn into an S8 (Authority Required from your State's Drugs of Dependency beurocrat's agencies.... (hate these guys, think they are doctors, on total power trip, i've been getting letters to my doctor pretty much same time every year telling her to kick me off, but it's at her descetion, and got another 2yr Authority in Feb 2020)

P.S - Poster above is totally correct, NEVER said XANAX on actual brick/bar - its U94 or U96 something like tht,, across all brands also I noticed on Kalma & Alprax

I get prescription 2mg Alprazolam and choose Kalma but occasionally they only have alprax. They have never had U94.

I will take a photo of both now give me a min..

I was addicted to xanax for about 7yrs i used to chuck about 6-7 xanax and chew them up and was down with coke.I know how they taste,how they sound when you snap them.These new ones ive been buying are chalky and they dont have the taste either.I stopped buying them ive got heaps of clonazepam and they are better.1/4 of clonazepam is =to 2mg of xanax plus they have a 1/2 life of 30hours.what more could u want.🙃