• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Reagent testing

Cowboy Mac said:
The first pill with an orange type colour under marquis and then a orange/brown under mandelin could indicate amphetamine/ketamine, but it doesnt contain MDxx. The second pill looks to be MDxx, and I've seen mandelin go blue like that before. mCPP? I suggest the simplest answer is probably correct and that is judging from reagent tests rather than subjective user experience.

there is absolutely no way that these things were ketamine. (IMO ofcourse, it was like nothing i'd ever had before. i've had my fair share of K and Amphetamine, this felt like neither, same explanation from the approx 15 other people who tried them)

on a side note, i believe the reacted pill to be MDA mainly, i was in a very strange hallucination like state. not my usual lovey-dovey dancy state from mdma.

wtf is mCPP?

mcPP is a piperazine with the following structure (shown as the hydrochloride salt.

MFCD00039032.GIF

While I haven't seen the compound tested, it is stated in the below document (page 5) that mCPP does not react with Marquis and despite having a (cyclic) secondary amine it doesn't react with Simons (nitroprusside) either.

mCPP has become a problem in Europe recently where it’s being used as a cheaper substitute for MDMA. It is about to be scheduled in Aus, if it hasn't already happened. The compound is very inexpensive when sourced from a legit chemical supplier, and up till now has required no special license or permit to purchase. From what JB indicated upon returning from Europe, due to the price of MDMA being so low there, and the precursors for MDMA being so expensive, a cheaper substitute was found. From a manufacturers point of view, there'd be no sense in paying x amount for a precursor if, weight for weight, the finished product is only worth 1/2x)

Europol–EMCDDA Joint Report on mCPP

Thanks to JB for the source of the report