• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

reactons to multiple meds. Should I be worried?

M

Mia DeLume

with in 24 hr ive taken 60 mg mo adderal,13 mg of kolozipin 30 my mg of buspirone, 30 of visteral. I fifth of whisky, 300 of tramadol and 4(10s of Norco. I feel fine. Just had a colonoscopy yesterday with flying colors and they gave me 30 mg of phentenal. I feel nothing. No buzz, took a shower? Making dinner and I live with my dad and boyfriend but the can't tell a difference. I feel fine, no high, no buzz. But could this be harmful? Anyone know about painless interactions that can happen? I wait about 1-2 hours before taking more or changing what meds I take but I've been drinking whisky the whole time. I just want a little buzz and relief from the pancreatic pain but nothing seems to work ind so I keep talking more. Anyone have advice? Suggestions? Info? All answers welcome. Thank you for taking that time to read all this.
Mia DeLume

Is this a joke post? So you have combined multiple depressants- klonopin, alcohol, tramadol, hydrocode, fentanyl(I assume thats what you meant with phentenal), alongside with adderall, an antihistamine in vistaril, and then topping off with a drug used to augment SSRIs? Of course that's harmful, even if you don't 'feel' it, which if you truly don't that's a hell of a problem in itself, it's terrible not only for your brain chemistry and liver. I hope I'm not just taking some troll bait here, cause that combo is literally fatal.

Go seek medical help immediately at a hospital or ER, as all of the drugs you took are not good to combine. Good luck, and stay safe.

I am moving this to other drugs.

30 mgs of Fentanyl? That would be the equivalent of a gram of pure heroin.
Either this is a joke post, or you have super-high tolerance but you've still ingested enough downers to suggest you should get yourself to the ER like right-fucking-now.

They probably meant mcg. Sedation with fentanyl and midazolam is sometimes used before colonoscopy.

But yeah, you take a bunch of benzos, opioids, other sedating meds and drank whisky and ate Adderall for good measure? It is pretty fucking stupid. I hope you are ok but you better have someone watching you for ill effects or as said, go get help.

I think maybe the adderal is saving her from feeling the intense sedation that she should be feeling.

Put the whiskey down and go to the hospital...once the adderal wears off you are going to be mauled.

Hospital. If this is real, ER. If this is fake, mental hospital.
stay safe.

Hospital, ASAP. Goes without saying that what you took is a deadly combination, this has to be a troll post, still, I took the bait

gives me the shivvas I tell you w'hut.

Hope OP is okay. I can sorta see the stepping stones from substance to substance and then becoming so fucked you haven't even been aware what you've just combined. But still, we're functional druggies, not just druggies.