• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RC's Q&A

tylerzor

Greenlighter
Does anyone have thoughts on 2AI or mephedrone. Please looking for insight on RC's

yea i have a few on the meph i never tried 2AI tho. meph is in my opinion one of the most potent and addictive substances to ever be created. I was quite young and a little ignorant when it first hit the market and i bought it at dirt low prices (3.50/g) wholesale on the web unaware of the effects it would have on almost all the ppl i sold it to including myself. Everyone was on it all the time i watched as it traveled from person to person raising in price each time reaching as much as 150/g in many cases before it reached the person who finally took it. During that time it was one of the most valuable substances in that area and it seemed to make everyone blind to what this drug was doing to there lives..... I t wasnt until i accidentally ingested 10x more lsd than i had intended and seriously re-evaluated my life and how i felt about some of the things i had been doing and why i had been doing them that i even arrived at a point that allowed me to really see what the meph was doing to myself and everyoue around me. Hell i remember there was one day that i consumed 1/4 oz to my face and ended up delirious by the end of the day. After i quit bringing it into the area it soon vanished all together and never really came back but i still feel like a lot of ppl never really recovered many of whom were around my age which was real young then and i feel it may have somehow stunted mental development leaving them in a way stuck in some sort of immature perspective. more than a few people have jokingly informed me that i was single handedly responsible for the waste of that entire generation, and tho as i mentioned they have told me this jokingly however we all know there is at least some truth to everything now isnt there. Another seperate account cones from a friend of mine who was employed by the U.S. Navy during this period of time and stationed overseas. Him and a group of his friends were also consuming unreal amounts of meph daily which they had been buying 100% legally off the internet. Now as i was not there and this is not my story i do not no what exactly transpired. I do on the other hand know that the result was some level of legal action along with the end of my good friends navel carrear which seriously impacted the continuation of his education and the rest of his life. The Navy actually even made an informational video after this all transpired to warn other recruits about 'bath salts'. the video was made directly in response to the experience him and his friends had. The video is called Bath Salts: Its not a fad... Its a NIGHTMARE and you can find it on youtube under said title posted by USnavyMedicine if anybody is interested in watching it, and although the video says bath salts it was mephedrone specifically according to my friend who is also someone who's honesty and loyalty i would place above that of just about everyone else I have ever met.