• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc RC vapes

Digital God

Greenlighter
Was interested in making vape juices out of RC. Was wondering if anyone had experience in this area or knows which RC work best for this.

Also, you can't select a thread prefix on the mobile version of this site.

this is probably a bad idea as it'll be hard to know how much you're taking and you might OD. and it just seems unnecessarily messy. i'd just vape drugs off foil

Well firstly each drug has different melting & boiling points etc. Some wont get hot enough to vaporize in a vape-pen (or whatever you want to call it) and some might get too hot and burn into a chemical you don't want. Also lots of different batches of RCs behave different in my experience. One batch of xxx might burn and vape a certain way from vendor A and the same xxxx drug might burn to a crisp very quickly from vendor B.

I've put MDPV in vape juice before and it ended up working out very well because of MDPVs low melting point/vaporization temp. It also RUINED the top half of one of my e-cigs beyond saving. Beyond that I would wager most RCs would be a waste of time. Even if the numbers worked out, it would have to be very potent per mg to be worthwhile.

The only ones I've ever heard if being used are cannabinoids and a-pvp.

Fuck all that though.

yeah if I could shill out any one piece of advice to another human its dont fuck with MDPV or a-PVP if you want the rest of your life to go as planned hahahaha.

*cough* a-php *cough*

It works pretty well in my experience. However I learned a lesson the hard way with 5f-akb-48 and this roa that ended up with me in hospital.