• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC Opioids & 'Lude analogues

This is just what's being told on a Opioid RC forum i visit from time to time. My chemistry knowledge is pretty limited but I've seen that repeated a few times about the Oxymorphone analog. I'd known that Oxy is semi-synthetic but figured the Chinese had figured someway around it. It would be pretty amazing if it ever really did happen. Many of the conpounds info leaked about came true but some very well didn't and its probably just to keep peoples attention amd be able hype the other stuff easily. Really looking for something stronger than O-DSMT but not wicked powerful like fentalouges.

Mebroqualone was alright, Methylmethaqualone wasn't any better in particular and on a high dose of etaqualone, I was moving about as if It was a strong dissociative which ofcourse it isn't. I couln't walk properly although my mind was still quite clear.

Nothing beats the original methaqualone IMO.

Never got to try any of them including the original, except mebroqualone which I thought was decent but nothing to write home about.

Hi everybody,

I also have already a luudes-analoge at home, named SL-164 - but there are not many infos about it until now and the ones i read were shitty. Also the amounts you need are very high - from 1oo to 300 mg - also people say they don't like it, it causes perhaps a bad body feeling.

And because of consumption:

normally i solve everything in PG so that I have a 1mg/1ml - solution. But for this substance i find more or less nothing - are you snorting it???

JJ

It is a methaqualone analog with the difference being the addition of two chlorines. Looks sketchy.

Don't mix with benzos, you could die. I almost died from etaqualone + benzos.

I did see a thread on reddit stating they were converting naloxone into oxymorphone where they would get their source supply from Chinese labs... That could be one route, but granted it likely isn't cheap and might not be profitable enough to be pursued.

It is a methaqualone analog with the difference being the addition of two chlorines. Looks sketchy.

Don't mix with benzos, you could die. I almost died from etaqualone + benzos.

Hi negrogesic,

how did you consume it? Nasal?

JJ

I did see a thread on reddit stating they were converting naloxone into oxymorphone where they would get their source supply from Chinese labs... That could be one route, but granted it likely isn't cheap and might not be profitable enough to be pursued.
I don't think oxymorphone analogs are gunna happen.definetely not cost effective

The only RC opioid I have ever found worth taking was AH-7921. Taken intravenously it felt so much like morphine. But it is very hard to get by today. It is possible but I have found it requires the use of old Chineese contacts I made during the golden years and you have to buy large quantities. However, it have been some years now since I last used it.