• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (RC) Methoxynitazene

Skeeef

Bluelighter
Hi Im not sure if this is in the right place but has anyone heard of or tried this ?

This is "metonitazene", an etonitazene analogue. Expect the same sort of general pharmacokinetics and such not.

It is apparently 100x moprhine in analgesic effects - same as fentanyl. Etonitazene is 1000-1500x.

LD50 would therefore be predicted to be ~3mg/kg. Not a lot. A dose would be 100ug.

Etonitazene is a niche compound, but it has exposure before - a chemist at a big name pharma company got busted for making up a nasal inhalation solution & using it at work.

Be fucking super careful with this, if it's valid real shit it's a super potent mu opioid agonist...

Thanks Google. I was wondering if anyone on here had tried it or heard of experiences with it specifically

Super doubtful, it's not a prescribed opioid and would have to be custom-made.

Cmon someone has to have tried it is been around for a while from a vendor with pretty solid reviews. I don't want to be the first bler to try this stuff!

Most people on BL aren't exactly in the habit of screwing around with poorly tested fentanyl mimics. Nobody's really that desperate.

To be totally honest I and many others would be very suspicious of a vendor purporting to sell this, superpotent opioids don't bode well for legal matters.

The D-F thread doesn't exactly give me the warm fuzzies either.

True. My understanding is that it also has stimulating properties so it may not cause as much respiratory depression... Still not safe but if treated with caution this could be potentially helpful. I would hope anyone testing this compound would know how to test by storing it in a liquid dilution though.

Thanks Google. I was wondering if anyone on here had tried it or heard of experiences with it specifically

No need to be rude, Sekio was attempting to help you by giving you background information that you gave no indication of knowing.

This RC looks to be highly dangerous in the wrong hands, like yourself OP. Stimulating properties does not mean lower risk of respiratory depression, for example, oxycodone is considered to be stimulating however it certainly can cause fatal respiratory depression.

I would avoid this compound like all the other highly dangerous fentanyl-like drugs.

Holy mother of Christ; R.I.P. To the idiots who will buy this assuming safe equals legal and blow 50mg lines as a 'tester'.

Well I would hope that most people who would want to research this would do their research on the compound first. most people understand that opiates can be dangerous

People did half-gram lines of Mephedrone and Naphyrone without thinking, with the latter resulting in hospitalisations - this is the icing on the RC funeral cake.

Lol I bet these people THOUGHT that they were handling a different substance. If people know what they have then there shouldnt be an issue with testing properly

So apparently the vendor that currently has this may not be legit so I'd hold off orders until more reviews come in. But I am still very interested in trying this one or hearing about it, it sounds like it could be the only good opi rc possibly out there

As you may or may not know..no one has sold this for years either.

Fentanyl analogues and similar ultra potent opioids have killed hundreds of people, way too dangerous in the hands of the average user.

Vice.com said:
Thomas Highsmith worked at a prestigious laboratory in Salt Lake City designing low-friction laminates for high-performance skis. In 2003, he started spending long nights in his lab secretly manufacturing a personal supply of etonitazene. Shortly after completing the synthesis, he became hopelessly addicted. He would show up for work clutching a 12-ounce spray bottle of etonitazene and fiendishly snort it throughout the day. Over the course of a couple of months, his tolerance escalated to the point where he was taking 300 times his starting dose. A coworker became suspicious of Highsmith’s odd behavior and reported him to the police. His etonitazene supply was seized, and he was prescribed methadone to combat the withdrawal. At that point, his addiction equated to 500 bags of heroin a day, and the methadone umbrella did nothing to deflect the 10,000-pound etonitazene anvil hurtling toward his head. Highsmith never received a criminal sentence because he was found dead in his home before his first court date. The withdrawals were so severe that he had killed himself to escape the pain.

Sounds like fun.

Yeah...I read that vice article. There were many interesting and rare drugs mentioned and ,...we all know drugs are dangerous....the curiosity doesn't go away,though. .

People did half-gram lines of Mephedrone and Naphyrone without thinking, with the latter resulting in hospitalisations - this is the icing on the RC funeral cake.

4-MMC never hurt me. Fentanyl analogues (or other drugs that are equally potent opioids) are another matter. Not only are they very dangerous because you don't know how cut your order was, but the legal ramifications for being caught with one are draconian.