• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (RC) Methoxynitazene

Super potent fentanyl analogs..;why not keep them in a liquid solution? Even if you get a poorly cut powder, you could mix the whole thing into a safe liquid and measure your doses after that...am I missing something? No sarcasm, am I really missing something?

Hi,
So I ordered a good little amt of metonitazene... I'm wondering how to take it I tried vaping it just as is (powder form) tasted like bad cough syrup/labby taste, didn't seem like it did much but then floated off to sleep and didn't wake til I had to pee so bad I almost didn't make it.
As a background info, I have an extremely high tolerance I moved from h to fent at least a few times no many times a day just vaping it with a dabber and bong, but it's not strong enough I can't find anything strong enough to take my pain away I have a savage injury to my ankle was hospitalized for a week, was given twenty hydrocodones as needed but of course they ran out and no doctor on the planet wants to prescribe anything fr pain even given the extreme likelihood of mass nerves firing with the sheer depth and surface area of this wound. Nope no one could care less its like they want to see you suffer its like they imagine my injury is self-inflicted or caused by my own lackadaisical habits or something. Anyway so back to this what is the best way to use metonitazene BC I'm seeing here to keep it in liquid solution can someone please walk me thru that? And should I do this rectally? If so, in solution or just like parachuted or something? I need help ! The way I did it didn't seem to do much; that was, simply dabbing it to vaporize it and thru water in my bong. Please please what is the safest best way to intake it to get the most benefit, I am literally suffering daily and often don't sleep BC the ibuprofen wears off and I sit in my bed simpering and holding my leg rocking back and forth til daylight. No exaggeration. Any input would be greatly appreciated . thank you for yur time and consideration

Thanks Google. I was wondering if anyone on here had tried it or heard of experiences with it specifically
yeah i OD'd on pills cut with this shit and had i not been on call with my friends at the time, id be dead right now. avoid.

Hi,
So I ordered a good little amt of metonitazene... I'm wondering how to take it I tried vaping it just as is (powder form) tasted like bad cough syrup/labby taste, didn't seem like it did much but then floated off to sleep and didn't wake til I had to pee so bad I almost didn't make it.
As a background info, I have an extremely high tolerance I moved from h to fent at least a few times no many times a day just vaping it with a dabber and bong, but it's not strong enough I can't find anything strong enough to take my pain away I have a savage injury to my ankle was hospitalized for a week, was given twenty hydrocodones as needed but of course they ran out and no doctor on the planet wants to prescribe anything fr pain even given the extreme likelihood of mass nerves firing with the sheer depth and surface area of this wound. Nope no one could care less its like they want to see you suffer its like they imagine my injury is self-inflicted or caused by my own lackadaisical habits or something. Anyway so back to this what is the best way to use metonitazene BC I'm seeing here to keep it in liquid solution can someone please walk me thru that? And should I do this rectally? If so, in solution or just like parachuted or something? I need help ! The way I did it didn't seem to do much; that was, simply dabbing it to vaporize it and thru water in my bong. Please please what is the safest best way to intake it to get the most benefit, I am literally suffering daily and often don't sleep BC the ibuprofen wears off and I sit in my bed simpering and holding my leg rocking back and forth til daylight. No exaggeration. Any input would be greatly appreciated . thank you for yur time and consideration
Have you tried other NSAIDs besides ibuprofen? Personally I like naproxen, it always annihilated my pain