• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Raz is stepping down as mod of Aus Social!

Raz

Bluelighter
Okay, it's true this time, no chicanery....

All good things must come to an end, and it's time for little Raz to toddle off and leave Social in the hands of its other two trusty mods and anyone else they may or may not decide to take on board. I've had an awesome time being moderator here; anna and brad are great, everyone that uses this forum is generally great, and bluelight has been a big part of my life for nearly three years now.

I don't plan on leaving bl altogether, but the sad truth is I don't have time to devote to being a mod here anymore...I'll still be around a bit until the end of the month to help out where I can, but I don't feel like I've maintained enough of a presence here lately to justify staying on as mod, and I don't see that situation changing anytime soon due to various very boring personal reasons which for a change I can't blame on being too pissed. ;)

Love yez all, will see some of you around when I get my shit together, and hopefully that time won't be too far down the track.

I know I should shut up and just hit the save button, but *sigh*...this is hard, I am gonna miss this a lot...

okay, 3 2 1...

BYE!!! :\ :) %)

:(

Wow... that's personally pretty hard for me too.

I have noticed you haven't been around as much lately, but my heart always had a warm, Raz-shaped indentation left there. I wish I'd gotten to know you better in person, and I hope that this isn't the end of that possibility.

As for your modding kudos, the highest compliment I can give to you is to publicly acknowlege that we tried to poach you from Aus Social when we were looking for a replacement for fizzygirl for SLR. :D

Commendably, you chose then to stay with Aus Social and we needed a 'full time' commitment, so it wasn't to be.... but of all bluelighters, and many, many applied -you were our first choice. I deeply admire your diplomacy, intelligence, humour and compassion... you aren't perfect but you never proclaim to be, and you just... make me smile :)

Love ya Razzles. Geez that sounded like a eulogy! Sorry to be so soppy.

Good luck with whatever you are dealing with right now, keep in touch ;)

[edit because I was drunk enough last night to forget Razzles is IN Melbourne already 8( )

Last edited:
How sad.

And yet how happy.

Obvioiusly, this must mean you have a happy life outside BL. Best of luck.

You will be missed. As someone who joined in Dec '04 (still a newb really), you were a voice that spoke in favour of joining.

Go LIVE!

htats right juts buger off on us when we most need you

bloody temramental mods

joking

your imput has been much apriciated over the time i have been on here
and will be missed

now if you could please finaly send me that imcrimiating video footage of a certain BLer from a certain antixmass arty i would be much a happy little devil

^^^That's about as likely as me becoming mod....

Speaking of which I would like to be a mod as I am impartial. I give shit to everyone. Plus I am on late at night... everynight..

Oh and raz blah blah missed blah blah...

Seriously though, Raz you were the best of mods, well equal best with 1234. Actually he sucks, you were the best.

^^^ FUCK YOU WHORE.

raz: :(

man, you're the best, and i will actually write more when i'm feeling a little more articulate (gimme a few years). absolutely fantastic input to the forum though, and more than anything else i think you've made this a great, interesting place to post in, setting the mood a lot.

but most of all you post intelligent, insightful things. so many threads have been turned around for me by your offering of a new perspective that i otherwise wouldn't have even thought of (i can actually come up with examples too...but i'll get to that ;)).

you'll be missed greatly.

Raz, it's a shame you're leaving big man... You're obviously invited to FaTz Cook Off... And it can be your "Good Bye Dinner" hehe...

Of Course I think i should be mod cause I'm the only one that's logged on 24/7 hehe... Plus I'm obviously the SEXIEST man in the world...

Thanks for all your hard work Raz. Aus social Mods rawk, it'll be a shame to see you go.

Raz as I've said countless times... well maybe 4 or 5... that's countless to me when I'm drunk ;); you are the bestest :) and you'd better stay around here or I'll have to come down to Melbourne and molest you to within an inch of your life!!

But anyways, thanks for everything you've done for Aus Social :) you sir, are a champion :)

CB :)

Cheers Raz! I'm sure I said some more profound things in my email :p

<3

oh :(
bye bye :(

i don't know you very well, but i think you rock. You were always very fair, oh and you had the maddest pink arm warmers i've seen!

Last edited:
<3

Oh hon' - - - you really have been an exemplary mod' here. You did your job fairly, and commanded respect from every user.

Glad to hear you'll still be around. :)

Oh hon',
You have been fantastic here as mod >.<
And it's sad to see you step down, but good to know you will still be around and about.

mwa. All the best. And thanks. :)

Mate, you have been an inspiration to me for some time now...........I loved your cool head and just the way you look at stuff.

I think your aware of how much of an impression you made on me and how much I really wanted to get to know you better before you pissed off back down South.........that upset me and yes Im upset now that you are stepping down as Mod.

I really miss yopu bro and you know Im only a call away if there is anything I can do for you.........even just lending an ear.

Cheers champ.........but please dont piss off altogether.

Awe Raz...

This day comes for all of us. Im really glad ive come to know bits of you throught his site and your laughs and caring have made such a contribution that im sure you will be missed :)

I know youre not leaving all together but if they select a next mod they will have high standards to meet :)

Much LOVE!!!

TGhanks for all the time you've put in Raz :)

Will miss drunk late night Raz in Mod mode!!

take care.

i still hope i get to meet you one day...

you quite seriously made me laugh, and that image of you in a blonde wig is forever etched into my mind....:\:)