• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Raz is stepping down as mod of Aus Social!

Open Letta

Dear Raz,

I have noticed your dwindlin' postin',
assumed your time was slippin'.

It makes me,
well,
straightup kinda wierd internete'
sad.

You've sat so well in between Horn' ed Lemon-Boy
& 'The Big Stick'
(...an' na ya know I say that with love ;) ;) )
the balance has been brilliant moderatorararary(,)wise...

I hope next time you're up in Sydney
you have time for another
one of those
chats :)

So, Thankyou for your
Time
Effort
&
Great Posts
+ Moderatin' "Right".

Thankyou Again, Man
PEACE
Good Luck In Devres
& Hope To See You Sooner
Rather Than Later

Love
UnSquare
:D

*hands you something to stick on your wall*

come to the meet-up on the 25th if you can Raz, we can re-name it as your official 'rejoining the commoners' party ;)

I cant remember if thats an inside joke between you and myself, or myself and starfalls, or you and deeCee...

/confused

/raises glass

heres to you Raz and the outstanding work youve done :)

like i said in the other thread, i hope you stick around and entertain us with your antics!

I was actually thinking recently that you've been conspicuously absent lately, and in some ways was wondering if this would be the result.

You will be missed greatly, you're moderation and posting in general has given a lot of people (myself included) a lot of inspiration and perspective. I'm glad your not leaving bluelight for good.

Now you dirty piker, when are you actually gonna come over and get good and drunk with us? :p ;)

KemicalBurn said:
come to the meet-up on the 25th if you can Raz, we can re-name it as your official 'rejoining the commoners' party ;)

I cant remember if thats an inside joke between you and myself, or myself and starfalls, or you and deeCee...

/confused

/raises glass

heres to you Raz and the outstanding work youve done :)

like i said in the other thread, i hope you stick around and entertain us with your antics!

hahaha KB i remember that! *elephant and wheelbarrow flashback* I believe it was btwn me and you. and the "other people/ commoners" ;)

AND RAZ COME TO THE MEET UP!!!

^Exactly where my thoughts were going. You might be leaving Social, but the Anti Christmas League is for life, and there's no piking out on that one.

Godspeed dear ACL President, always here to watch your back and wish you luck
24.gif

Bye Raz!

Good job done here in Aus social, I hope you continue to stick around for many years to come. Thanks for being a fair mod! Respect!

xoxo!

Raz... you've done an awesome job... you've been one of the most fair and respected mods I've seen in my time here.

Much love and respect to you my friend :)

Thanks for all the kind words and whatnot kids...I love yez like Oprah loves a lard sandwich! :)

To everyone concerned about my status as President of the Anti-Christmas League (I know there are thousands more of you lurking out there), I would like to put your fears at rest. Rest assured, I will be the sworn enemy of Christmas for all my days and thus your loyal el presidente!

I said all the soppy stuff already, but thanks again, and thanks to the peeps who have sent pm's and sms's and emails and suchlike...it's nice to know I've done a good job. :)

Nice work man.

I vote for someone totally fucked up on drugs to take over.

haha.. just like shooting fish in a barrel

mwahaha u can never use that line with me again

" As Bluelight Moderator ... "

Ill be waiting for the day.... *grinz*

^^^LOL, I forgot about that...there is still 5 days however for me to be wise and all-knowing.... ;)