Ravenous on T

Grabz

Greenlighter
Guys I’m new here so bear with me if this has been discussed already. I’m on 80mg Test Cyp every 3.5 days. Total T is over 1200ng/dL at trough. Body weight up from 190 to 225 in six 6 months and got much bigger and stronger from running a linear progression program. I want to cut some fat as my ass had gotten huge and im not into the power lifter look. The problems lies with my appetite. I am f ing RAVENOUS on TRT. Anything less than 3k cal per day and I’m inhaling cookies and cereal before bed. I love the gains but am finding it impossible to lose fat. Anybody ever deal with this?? Should I drop my dose to decrease my appetite? And diet advice? I’m still gaining strength but am willing to forego that for better aesthetics. I’m approaching 38 inch waist at 6 feet tall and 225 lbs. over 20 percent fat. Any sound advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Guys I’m new here so bear with me if this has been discussed already. I’m on 80mg Test Cyp every 3.5 days. Total T is over 1200ng/dL at trough. Body weight up from 190 to 225 in six 6 months and got much bigger and stronger from running a linear progression program. I want to cut some fat as my ass had gotten huge and im not into the power lifter look. The problems lies with my appetite. I am f ing RAVENOUS on TRT. Anything less than 3k cal per day and I’m inhaling cookies and cereal before bed. I love the gains but am finding it impossible to lose fat. Anybody ever deal with this?? Should I drop my dose to decrease my appetite? And diet advice? I’m still gaining strength but am willing to forego that for better aesthetics. I’m approaching 38 inch waist at 6 feet tall and 225 lbs. over 20 percent fat. Any sound advice is appreciated. Thanks.

You might require significant willpower to overcome cravings from particular foods..
20% bf is unhealthy, it might be prudent to address this by employing a keto style diet methodology (google), limiting carbs to post workout ONLY..!!
Obviously enough protein to hold onto skeletal muscle, but all other calories from fats, vegetables are necessary, but keep away from root vegetables unless post workout..

I wish I had an answer but welcome to the club. Most us have that late night binge. And we all seem to have the same weakness. Cereal..God damn who ever came up with fruity pebbles with marshmallows. Hohos, anything hostess and little Debbie for that matter. Its tough but will power buddy!! It's all I got.

I wish I had an answer but welcome to the club. Most us have that late night binge. And we all seem to have the same weakness. Cereal..God damn who ever came up with fruity pebbles with marshmallows. Hohos, anything hostess and little Debbie for that matter. Its tough but will power buddy!! It's all I got.
I had an easier time giving up blow. True story. Lol.

Do you have access to clenbuterol? It’s a popular cutting drug usually available as a research chemical. Possibly a change to winstrol I believe was another popular cutting drug. Or there’s always stimulants.

Do you have access to clenbuterol? It’s a popular cutting drug usually available as a research chemical. Possibly a change to winstrol I believe was another popular cutting drug. Or there’s always stimulants.

It's pointless employing drugs to increase metabolic rate if diet is shite, knock out grains and other junk foods..

It's pointless employing drugs to increase metabolic rate if diet is shite, knock out grains and other junk foods..
Well yeah there’s always that.. but in combination with clenbuterol or winstrol proper diet will work even better. It’s obvious the testosterone is effecting his apetite and will power, a stimulant and a cutting drug will definitely help alleviate that. If you don’t want to eat it’s hard to talk yourself into that shit fast food meal or eat that loaf of bread with dinner.

Well yeah there’s always that.. but in combination with clenbuterol or winstrol proper diet will work even better. It’s obvious the testosterone is effecting his apetite and will power, a stimulant and a cutting drug will definitely help alleviate that. If you don’t want to eat it’s hard to talk yourself into that shit fast food meal or eat that loaf of bread with dinner.

We are a harm reduction forum here, we try not to encourage unnecessary polypharmacy...
It has been suggested clenbuterol might only increase metabolic rate by an average of 200 calories, it would seem prudent if that were the case to eat less..
Plus by eating foods that promote a high insulin response you bring in LPL & HSL that trigger fat storage and inhibit fat burning, which is not what is needed when fat burning is required..

I stand corrected. You’re absolutely right stacking multiple drugs only compounds problems. the diet improvements are generally the best route go.