• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rave events in Bali -- Are they FOR REAL?

Dude Bali is a paradise, they have a mega nightlife scene over there, ive been to double 6 s few times years ago, it was great.
Outdoor parties are better tho, but I can see why Future has chose the niteclub over say a field. They'll kill it i rekon. Has to be better than Syd TT's. (the 1st empty one was good)
Anyway has Anyone said shrooms yet? Best ones ive ever had were in Coffee shops in Bali.

U think noone has money in Bali or something? Id rather goto TT's in Bali than in Concrete hellhole homobush in syd, it's so cold and umm concrete in hbb. yuk. More dogs, more cops in syd.. worse settings in Syd... I mean not as tropical, most of the ppl are too rushed (meth!?@>#) lol :p

^^^ Must agree with dialated 665....

If you go to Bali you will be offered a E by plenty of people, don't buy it! Either they are cops or just locals getting a kick back from cops.

Mushrooms on the other hand are there to be had by all and they are a treat.

I remember once upon a time myself and some family friends were going to organise some outdoor parties in Bali. We had the land and the sound equipment ready to go... just that we all got incredibly lazy about the whole thing.

Events and clubs have been going on there for years and years and years, it's really nothing new. :)