Rate the song above you: Music that isn't entirely electronic

I like this idea as it’s interactive where if we do it - we have no choice but to be exposed to possibly a new song which i think would be the COOLEST - like some song you know that FEW PEOPLE have heard because it was track 5 on a CD you never once heard on the radio…versus slapping up rap, country, Psychobilly or nu metal.

That’s a loose guideline because already out of the gate there will be too much opposition for say the person who only listens to metal by those that only listen to Top 40… for instance … the song would get the most attention if it has some mainstream appeal. Best practice would be something that others could like …BUT PUT WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Try to ADD a little known song WORTH rating.

It can be anything - any genre, decade etc. We might actually like whatever it is or we might hate it but we can share why and in that way maybe get to know a great mind - or not.

SINCE no one put a song I’m going to start with … gosh I thought of like Sneaker Pimps because I had never listened to them before the other day so the chosen song is new to me and I feel I should know it well… Yep altogether it has almost a MILLION views. I just missed that boat apparently.

… instead I’m going to go with an artist who’ll have no views, a one-man band so any backing vocals are another track of the same guy. I think you MAY like the lyrics of *any* of his stuff.

How about the rating song can’t have over 50k views ?? Just ideas.

I noticed a LOT of bickering which leads me to wonder if it’s simply ppl sharing their passion regarding music or if this exercise was actually one in futility bc music is so sacred to most all so perhaps everyone didn’t like ANY comments/feedback.

Keep that in mind ~ so often many tend to be proprietary and hate songs at first. It’s natural I think. Be fair because think about when someone first introduces you to something you’ve never heard before. I know I have a tendency to already be predisposed to disliking a song/movie if someone suggested it. It’s a terribly rude, narcissistic habit to be such a music snob.

Maybe we can give a little known normal enough song an audience that otherwise no one would have heard - much less analyzed it’s lyrics and actually given it a review/moment in the sun.

Loose guide /basis​

• Blindly participate esp if you’ve never heard the rating song
  • Listen to the song with an open mind
  • Create a music review that sums up the tune’s style, beat, nuances, lyrics, artist etc. Maybe you work for The Rolling Stone. 🤔
  • Give your thoughts on the song
    • (is it out of your wheelhouse?
    • Might it grow on you if you listened to it - ad Infinitum like some phone number commercial you can’t get off your mind?
  • Share about you via a song rating.
  • Lastly, post a song you’d like to see reviewed, would like to introduce to another, would enjoy reading some feedback.
For any listed song, any and all reviews are welcome. Also if you rate ~ list your song!

No??! Awww. Come on… make my day! I have a brain mri and 3 pet scans. I SHOULD be able to pick up alprazolam, MS, tabs, dronabinol (it took me two years to be OK with it but now I would highly recommend it it’s a stronger form of Marinol). It doesn’t hit right away but it’s not like smoking a joint either. It’s like to be watching TV & then in a couple of hours later actually kind of goofy and smiling and I think what the Hell’s going on and I’ll remember oh yeah I took one of those goofy pills they’re pretty good.

Yes that’s it except for some cancer medicine i really thought. I had more - I don’t take any of them anyway TBH.

The one thing I want more than anything they took away from me a couple months ago that I’ve taken my entire life - well that they’ve taken away from me - let me clarify because there are other things of course but it’s Carisoprodol. I need soma and you know I’ve gone through times when I hated it but I need it now desperately and it’s the one thing I can’t get well not through a doctor it isn’t. It’s weird because now that people have gone without being prescribed it for a while they don’t even know about it so you’re not picking it up in Mexico when they go either and I can’t get there apparently. It’s a six hour round-trip and I can’t go so I guess I need to get online whenever I think and get some ordering done here! And by the way the dark web is a total mystery to me these days when I used to be excellent at everything that I had to do and that my peas and queues or whatever the heck they say because my brains not working correctly now I’m not concerned about things I just need to know where to go I need an address if anyone would like to share I sure would appreciate it. I started getting set up I got tour and everything like I said I’m not worried about neighbors and crap like that is worried about finding the right place in a good environment that polices itself at least. … Is that how you spell self polices police itself comes out policies almost anyway thanks. I’ll put another song why not? Nobody cares

4.2k views ERIC SCHWARTZ

FUCK YOU

I LIKE it. :). ;-).

Wink wink. Hey! Feel free to review it that would be cool but if not it’s OK I got nothing better to do except these medical things. I better go.

I’ll Give you one more so I’ll three songs this one has 5.1 K views and it’s I trust you to kill me by Rocco Deluca in the burdens