• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Rarity of Real "Speed" in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikkler

Greenlighter
So, I've noticed that "speed" or amphetamine is more common in Europe than Methamphetamine is in America by calculated observation. I have never been able to acquire dried or wet speed in the US, and I know the process to drying it and plenty of information on it, but have not been able to decipher why there is no pure amphetamine here, is it the unavailability, and control of the precursors/reagents, or is it just the fact that Americans like to smoke their chemicals and enjoy a more intense, more damaging experience? Haha

Because in the USA we have adderall, vyvanse, and Dexedrine if you're lucky. No need for poor quality amphetamine paste that goes around Europe.

Because in the USA we have adderall, vyvanse, and Dexedrine if you're lucky. No need for poor quality amphetamine paste that goes around Europe.
Us Yanks like the pharmacutical grade stuff. It really is subjective to say mine is better then yours. I never had speed paste, but after plenty of pharmacutical dextroamphetamine, Vyvanse and Adderall, I'll just say there are no complaints here.

On a personal note, I happen to like amphetamine that is smooth with less cardio effects. I can take dextroamphetamine/Dexedrine all day and have not one body kink. Smooth as silk and lower blood pressure to boot. Adderall can be a little more tweaky. If I visit your side of the pond, we'll have a taste test and compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.