• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Creative Rap Zone vs. I'm smashing very eye catching ratatatat my shades of grey all matching

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Jump in my Calvin Kleins, then in the fountain for dimes, dry off with Asher Roth and Amanda Bynes.
I told you 1,000 times, i'm the best at these rhymes, i split your nogging right open hope'n that you choke on enzymes.
I'm still in my prime, optimal on tequila and lime, i laugh at you naked while you get mocked by a mime.
This is a victim-less crime, because your brain is all mine, psyche evaluation got you high pitched like Pedro throwing a chime.
Her tweeker tweets are great
She must be snortin' lines
I wanna be Amanda By-yyyeeennnes.

I dedicate the

"Bitch, when you O.D.
(you're gonna O.D.)
Gonna steal your codeine"

Verse to Pete :D

Last edited:

schizopath

Bluelighter
Take a guess which one of us is the successful psychopath

Nice try mister reverse suicide, what is mine is mine, thats why I mostly shine, seducing all people like a perverted bine.
Schizo is crazy like joker, your shit was barely mediocre, I drug you and tell we in narnia, you just overdosed from salvia.
What is true is true, I end you for good, use your body as food, cause the catch 22 is that Im miles above you.
Gonna dox me? Or get very very personal, you cant even touch my trap persona, I kill you for the perfume, my raps get paid per view.
Okay, one last line, tell me what do you see? Your chick wanted me, my lifes a hightlight reel.

Last edited:

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
She's ratched, bat-shit, blown your gasket, create a casket like i asked it. Acid blasted brain wall bracket burnt the basket case by hatchet..
Rat scat habits, welcome mat shits from tiger cat and vampire bat hits.. Muskrat half clit, penetrated by big staff skeet spat meat.
Wall street hottie's sweet suite's draughty.. and she's got spotted potty from animal naughty.
Her concrete spread sheet sought by swat team and Illuminati for jotting insider stocking while mocking our king.
Trump see dumpling nom nom noming while drumming sausage meat and plugging ten minks in dead heat with Christopher Walkin's satin bedding..
Scheme never-ending, pretending i'm venting but really contending schizopath's unrelenting and offending little boy head thing.
Sober fighting, unexciting, so now i'm out will be inviting new noobs to writing rap rap lightning.

madness00

Staff member
For a second I forgot comedians tend to project their own hurt onto other people who threaten their fragile ego, forgive me :p

Probably why your bullshit got edited out.

madness00

Staff member
It wasn't really out of rage it was unprovoked. But I hear you I write a lot of dirty thoughts on a scetchy discord server.

schizopath

Bluelighter
3 minute rap

What youre asking, is too taxin, my bed sheets are plastic, cause Im spactic
Schizo was born in neptunus, so he fantasizes doing seppuku, hes still on e, obsessively saying a b c
I hit high and I hit low, oh no, did Schizo just bow, cause raps are Madness show

Last edited:

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL, CD
Staff member
Untalented geranium, grow a strain OG engineered to make you insane again.

Too strong for your gymnasium, you’re a small fish in a big aquarium.

It bites you from limb to limb, you scratch and you bleed but you no see ‘ems.

The sound of a rock rolling around in a tin can, a single thought imprisoned within.

Crack-a-lacka-lackin', the candle is bounded and burning at both ends.

“It’s over,” I begin, don’t come at me without a message in your pen.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I might be a little fish but I bite hard, I work on em poems while you at wal-mart, I fart hard while you push em carts or check id cards
you cant achieve my level, Im small but still massive, half man half machine, days be passing, towards death Im rushing
you can call me Schizo if you want, I can be a massive cunt, my lifes one big stunt, but bitch youre simply a hund

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Nah, you can't rap like C.E.
You aint shit, honey
So sorry, not sorry
Excuse the shit out of me
So you threw shade - bitch, I threw the damn tree

You try'na look cool
Well I pitty da fool
Sorry if you feel harassed
But you make me embarrassed

You're a weak gust of wind
I'm a force you can't stop
I may be a bottom
But I finish on top ;)

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL, CD
Staff member
I have to check ID when the girls want the D and be looking 15. It's a ravers fee.

Walmart parking lot has the best plugs, the axle on your wheel is causing you to chug.

But you can’t skate, so leave the park. Your mom says dinner is ready and it’s after dark.

schizopath

Bluelighter
That was pretty good I give you that, did you write it with or without your dad, most your verses are simply flat, phat ass and I smack that
Im something of an raver too, when I see you I think phew, only few can get on my level, not you cause I left your body in a sewer
The fact is that Im better, I send you a bomb disguised as love letter, I rhyme even if I dont want, yeah Im cunt but youre an ant

Last edited: