• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rant about Pillreports user content

Yes, eye wobbles, jaw clench, and halucinating does occur on a high MDMA dose, for me, once 2nd drop has fully kicked in. Each dose was approximately 120mg of powder. MDMA needs to remain as the vital ingredient in a pill and therefore the benchmark for a good one. Unfortunately, most people arent testing before they buy, are told they are good of course and end up with whatever. I'm never gonna buy again without testing and will share the kit around with my friends. If everyone rejected poor pills, they would disappear overnite, but thats not gonna happen.

The worst thing about pillreports is the massive number of fools who make so many assumptions about pills.

e.g. I had a puple heart 9 months ago and now a purple pill with a heart on it is back and must be the same and will be as good as the last one.

e.g. the pill has white specks in it - that means it as speed in it.

e.g. mitsubishis are back! they are always good!

I am flabbergasted about how stupid and irresponsible these kids are. There is a seriously large gap between educated use and mere consumption in Australia right now. They seem to think that a pill is a representation of some trusted single company with a patent on that colour/logo combination and therefore a pill that looks the same as one from the past is the same strength/quality etc every time.

And the idiot who stated that white powder in pills = speed!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever heard of dyes. You know, that stuff that can turn any colour into another colour!!??

It's actually pretty scary.

The thing is, a lot of relative newcomers don't realise this is not the only time there's been a surge in the number of pills which don't contain any, or much MDMA. Of more recent times, we've seen the wave of ketamine/speed pills that were widely available a few years ago.

Back even further, due primarily to MDEA being legal in the Netherlands, MDMA became scarce. MDEA flourished and was in many of the pills circulating on the Aus East Coast between 95-97. The widespread availability of MDEA was discussed in a Mixmag article of late 97, where Dutch police were interviewed on the then re-emergence of MDMA, which re-occurred in response to MDEA being scheduled (In this case, it's obvious what drug most people preferred).

I can go back even further to the late 80s when MDMA was being imported by a certain religious group of the time. When supply wavered, out came the MDA and other phenethylamines.

For months, even years during any of those periods, some new users may have remained unaware of what real MDMA was, yet as soon as MDMA flooded the market again people got up to speed very quickly.

However, there'll always be a few that don't recognise MDMA as the optimum experience. Some may even decide BZP pills are more to their liking. That's nothing new. People get jaded, and new users get used to what they're getting. They often get to "know and love a - drug of choice - by relating to their positive experiences while using the drug. For some people, particularly those who like a more speedy or deeply introspective experience, pure MDMA may hold little value.

What's important to note here is that inexperience, or any of these preferences can affect how a person evaluates a pill.

Taking all that into account, it should then be expected that Pill Reports will contain lots of subjective based reports, some completely off mark. That's nothing new, but it certainly doesn't mean PR is a worthless resource. There's always someone around (usually known & respected on the board) who will quickly add their opinions and correct any wild assertions or ratings. This is a big part of what HR is all about; peer education. It also illustrates what I said earlier in this thread. PR is but one resource to use in order to evaluate something. Acting on advice given by users you're unfamiliar with is unwise to say the least.

^PD ; couldn't have put it better myself. (in fact i would suggest i probaly could not have put it anywhere near as well as that).
you hit the nail on the head. Again!!!

I couldn't agree with you more. Good luck with your search! Your pillreport description is excellent, by the way :)

OK, I retract the bit about eye-wobbles and jaw-clenching. They are side-effects of high doses of MDMA. But when someone writes a pillreport and ALL they talk about are eye-wobbles and jaw-clenching (without making any reference to happiness/euphoria/empathy/music sounding amazing etc etc), then I conclude that the pill probably isn't very good, despite them rating it as a '9/10'.

Nothing wrong with that at all. When it comes to pills, I like people who call a spade a spade, rather than people who say 'It was kindof OK, nice and cruisy', when what they really mean is 'It didnt do anything at all'. I will now share with you some more of my opinions :) :

Obviously any pill that gets rated 'MDXX high' on pillreports must be good. LOL. I doubt any of these pills would even qualify for a 'medium' rating in the Dutch section of pillreports, and I bet they are all dirty as hell too. I had white mercedes in a club 2 weeks ago (not sure what batch they were though). I double-dropped them, and got a high that lasted an hour (admitedly I felt pretty good for that hour, but i do not think they contained any decent amount of MDMA).

Unfortunately, I cannot just go down to Safeway and purchase whatever pills have got a good write-up on pillreports. You just get what you can get.

Many Many Many Many. Of course, this isn't helped by the fact that any time a good batch of pills gets made, there are always numerous crap copycat batches. But i cant have had a copycat batch every time. It is unreal the number of times i have read a good pillreport, only to be massively disappointed when i have taken the pill.

Bollocks. I have looked harder than most people, and have reached the conclusion that there simply aren't many good pills available.

Bollocks. If what you are saying is true, why do you no longer see clubs full of people with big ecstasy-smiles on their faces?

I take pills AT MOST once a month. Of course, tolerance is a factor. Some 2 years ago, whilst I was in England, I remember thinking 'maybe it is just me; maybe the pills are good, but ive just taken too many of them in my time for them to work anymore'. Then I took half of one of these:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=4526

Yes, thats right, I took half a pill. And I felt amazing. Despite 6 years of pill-taking, half of one of these pills gave me a better high than 8 typical Melbourne pills.

The magic is still there, but the pills aren't.

If as you say, there aren't many good pills available then why have atleast the last 6 or 7 different batches of pills I got all been strong MDMA, rated MDxx high on pillreports. Bro, like everyone on here says, it is who YOU know, if you are not getting the good batch of white mercedes (I did), if you can't get white crosses or green stars or whatever, that is YOUR sources. Those pills exist, they are out there.
I am feeling you on the supermarket thing but seriously you must have several sources right? I see how people who HAVE to drop every weekend get landed with shit because in the end they take what they can get if its all they can get.
If you are only taking once a month then why not call round till someone has something good, then stock up?
I never said "none of my sources ever stock shit pills" did I? I said good ones float around and a smart consumer jumps on them.
When you first posted I was getting your point and shit, but it started off a criticism of SOME users on pillreports (which I agree with) and somehow we are now talking about how there is no real MDMA out there and hardly anyone has tried it. That is bollocks my friend as I am getting it and everyone I know that takes pills is getting it.
I think you need to listen to what I am saying, I agree the market is shit, the only way it will change is if people only buy the goods, and only buying the goods takes research, patience and persistence.
If you had taken any of the recent pills I have, I doubt you would be questioning whether MDMA is out there or whether the majority of pill users had tried it, since atleast around my parts these pills have been VERY available.
I'm not completely disagreein with you, just saying there are steps to counteract which are working for me!! And its basically thanks to a combination of pillreports (which you are hanging shit on) and patience.

why have atleast the last 6 or 7 different batches of pills I got all been strong MDMA, rated MDxx high on pillreports.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. I notice that you rate the green hearts (solely MDA imo) and white mercedes (a dirty 'MDXX'/meth combo) really highly. It seems to me that you are happy with any pill that contains a good amount of 'MDXX', whereas I specifically am after MDMA.

Luckily, I am now able to get my hands on the good batch of yellow nuclears, so whilst you are hallucinating and chewing your face off this new year, I will be in clean euphoric heaven :)

I agree the green hearts were more MDA than MDMA but definately contained MDMA and it oviously varied with the batch as there were several. White mercedes I had were definately a clean pill imho, not 100% no impurity clean but as far as pills go pretty much as clean as they come.
The main pills that spring to mind recently is probably the white X/cross/X files whatever you want to call it and the green stars were so undoubtedly clean MDMA, with maybe just a TOUCH of speed in the crosses, that it isnt funny man.
Blue crowns were clean MDMA in my opinion aswell, although the diamonds may have contained some MDA or been less clean as they munted me a bit, but still definately contain good amount of MDMA.
Your frustrated you can't get your hands on it, I'm just TRYING to the fact it exists man. And lately its been around ALOT.

"in vitro" term used incorrectly

^ Yes Phase Dancer is very much still around.

You are right that some MDMA becomes MDA in vitro, but snip snip)MDMA.

Just to keep things correct here in vitro refers to doing something outside of the body, e.g. In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) is making fertilised embryos in a test tube.

the term you want is in vivo.

Well well well............after an excellent pillreport by 'ekstasis' (http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13883#comments), it appears that the 'amazing' white mercedes are infact a combination of MDEA and speed. Like I say, when i took them, i found them to be nothing special. As already explained by phase dancer, the people who think that these pills are amazing fall into one of 3 categories:

1) People who have never had a proper MDMA pill, and therefore a strong MDEA/speed combination is the best they've ever had

2) People who have had a proper MDMA pill, but cannot tell the difference in effects between MDMA and the MDEA/speed combo

3) People who have had a proper MDMA pill, but prefer the MDEA/speed combo

All 3 of these reasons make me sad, and also make me feel like even more of a freak for actually wanting MDMA in my pills.

Well well well............after an excellent pillreport by 'ekstasis' (http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13883#comments), it appears that the 'amazing' white mercedes are infact a combination of MDEA and speed.

All 3 of these reasons make me sad, and also make me feel like even more of a freak for actually wanting MDMA in my pills.

1. Great report, more of those would make life a lot easier

2. You ain't weird mate, lots of MDMA in my pills please =D