Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

happy bday, elle (and kstew). enjoy your first drink.

elle%2Bfanning%2Bnasty%2Binstax%2Bcropped.jpg

Is it just me, or has 2019 been one of the absolute worst years for film in the last decade?

Every week I check the theaters for something good to go see, and end up staying home 'cause there isn't even a half-assed sappy drama, let alone anything worthwhile.

^If you mean you think the new Star Wars film will be a disappointment, I agree. But I can't think of anything else coming out I'm remotely excited about.

I guess I wana see Booksmart, but that came and went and now the only theater around here playing it is at 2pm and I don't have time till the evening to go.

Premium Cable has been getting better; Movie & series wise,

Bad Times at The El Royale, Den of Thieves, and some new series like City on a Hill, Billions, Euphoria, The Loudest Voice (Russel Crowe as Roger Ailes). Good stuff a comin.

Random - Here's the funniest scene from a not so great movie, Rules of Attraction. This guy should be quite successful as an actor. Hope anyone gets a laugh:

Last edited:
what's Party Monster got against dope?

someone watch L'Avventura and tell me if you see the brunette dead in the rocks.

edit:
and who hangs out of a donut shop. reminds me of Tangerine.

Last edited:
tbh if alig listened to st. james, he wouldn't of killed angel and tossed his dismembered body in the hudson =/

checkers not chess, gotta read between the lines.

anyone else remember finessing extra tickets outta game machines by pulling them just right so the perforations didn't break? kristen bell teaches ted danson how to do it.

"anti-clockwise"

there’s an important line connecting Une femme est une femme; Paris, Texas; and Punch-Drunk Love. released in 1961, 1984, and 2002, respectively. there must be a forth installment somewhere. recently or soon to be released.

what's Party Monster got against dope?

someone watch L'Avventura and tell me if you see the brunette dead in the rocks.

edit:
and who hangs out of a donut shop. reminds me of Tangerine.

Oh I likedddd Party Monster.
Macaulay Culkin had a MUCH better butt than I would have expected.

Anyone alive at the time know if it's depiction of the whole "Club Kids" culture was accurate (I know it's a true story). Actually there's a documentary (of the same name) that I think is a lot like the movie (haven't seen it).