Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

^ What be that, did you see it - review plz? :)

Just came across this, no hablo americana cablo, when it was worth watching back-in-the-day, unfortunately. Never was keen on M. Short, however, never saw him outside of terrible films.

binge the f outta rupaul drag race, project runway, daria, ab fab LOL

Weird you said that, I'm obsessed with RPDR right now. I love Willam so I watched season 4 of Drag Race just for that and really liked it so been binging through it the last couple weeks.
Watched Drag Race UK season 1 and then seasons 9, 4 and 5 of Drag Race and just started season 6 last night.
VH1 is showing it all the way through (5 episodes plus 5 Untucked every night) so I'm getting through them rapidly.
Looking forward to season 7 as Pearl is the only queen I would actually describe as hot (out of drag).

yea it's great television for the winter ( or uk all year 'round cause y'all got them grey skies! )

how are you liking the UK show ? i thought of giving it a go when i was browsing the other seasons, but wanted to re live some moments from the original.

one of the greatest tv moments for me was s5 when they made perfume commercials...

yea it's great television for the winter ( or uk all year 'round cause y'all got them grey skies! )

how are you liking the UK show ? i thought of giving it a go when i was browsing the other seasons, but wanted to re live some moments from the original.

one of the greatest tv moments for me was s5 when they made perfume commercials...

I liked the UK show. There weren't any queens I was really a fan of like I usually like someone from the regular series (I like Willam, Detox, Bianca Del Rio, Jinkx, Adore, Alaska, Pearl, a dozen others).

I always seem to watch it late at night like midnight to 4am lol (I'm watching it now at 4am).

fuck yea , those are the best times to watch anything... talk about some fn queens! that list brings back memories.

can't forget violet chachki with one the fiercest moments on any fucking cat walk

tumblr_oq5oumlM3s1wp7vp0o1_400.gif

ru was like *GASP

i was....

tumblr_lywv5qEEiW1qgk6uwo1_500.gif

no cap , i'm still communicating with tumblr fashion gifs like 2012 lol

fuck yea , those are the best times to watch anything... talk about some fn queens! that list brings back memories.

can't forget violet chachki with one the fiercest moments on any fucking cat walk

tumblr_oq5oumlM3s1wp7vp0o1_400.gif

ru was like *GASP

i was....

tumblr_lywv5qEEiW1qgk6uwo1_500.gif

no cap , i'm still communicating with tumblr fashion gifs like 2012 lol

Oh yeah! She slayed it!

I think Violet is the only RDPR queen I'd bang...apart from obviously PEARL!! I'd wake up Pearl lol.
And maybe Adore.

Do you watch any of the Queens in various web-shows they have on YouTube?
Willam's always been my favourite. "Beatdown" is on YouTube is hilarious. And I live for his parody songs.

I also love Trixie Mattel and Katya ("Unhhhhhh" or whatever it's called is great, too)
Oh I like Jinkx Monsoon's "Cool Mom" too.
I guess most queens that do WOW series' on YouTube.
"Wait, what?" with Kimora is good too. Basically the dumbest queens get quizzed on various subjects like Astronomy, Physics, American History, Horticulture etc (You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink; You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think!). Always Kimora with another queen. Often Derrick Barry, but also Ongina, JaidynnDiorr Fierce, Gia Gunn ("let me feel my oaatss") and others. The answers are so funny but the real info is so interesting, too.

Feeling very melancholic. I watched Inception last night and it hasn't been sitting well with me. Great movie just... Need some time to think on it.

was that your first time seeing it? It's definitely pretty heavy in some ways.
Second. Saw it in theaters back in 2010 but at the time my teenage mind couldn't grasp the full depth of the film.

Also still being haunted by Akira. Same feelings I had after Neon Genesis Evangellion.

i wish elle fanning could find something worthwhile. she tries so hard. she picks project and after project that seems promising but nothing profound results. it's like if godard had never found anna karina.

i don't understand what happened to sofia coppola. the moment she found elle, she completely lost her touch. it makes no sense. Somewhere does give her lots of uninterrupted, good camera time. elle shines, but the movie isn't focused. you have to trudge through so much. i can't be mad a coppola because i mean fuck, what have i done. i don't understand how she lost it so completely.

is there something i'm missing? other than her work with rodarte, is there somewhere elle has been properly utilized? The Neon Demon had potential but nicolas winding refn stepped way out of his area to comment where he had nothing to contribute.

i hope she doesn't give up like scarlett johansson. i couldn't bare to see elle doing super hero movies and the occasional woody allen-esque film and calling that a career. that won't happen. she praises sally mann and uses the elle fanning instagram account to slip in her own darkroom prints. there's no question of her ability and focus.

she has so much more time. although i loved her as a starlet, i remind myself of juliane moore. who knows when elle will come to full fruition.

on that note, pt anderson keeps mentioning her in interviews. it's time for that to happen. something has to happen.

missed this when you first posted. got a smirk outta me. that johnny depp cologne spot might be the worst piece of media in human history.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen Elle Fanning in much. She was good in 20th Century Women, can’t recall anything else I’ve seen her in.

Our hydro is as committed to Elle, as H. Weinstein is to his walker, lately. ;)

Much joy and fondness re. clips of this 'ol gorgeous, self-indulgent, creative lunatic/genius and his talent.

^ lol . man he got corona too. i don't even know what to think about that like he just got all kinds of health problems fucking rapist pos.

i sold some d to this guy in a parking lot recently and he said "call me montana" all i could think of was...

32f31e.jpg

Yuppers, Joe! lol A part of me blames the context of the time also but nevertheless, we all are acountable to ourselves, fortunately/unfortunately.

Yuppers, Joe! lol A part of me blames the context of the time also but nevertheless, we all are acountable to ourselves, fortunately/unfortunately.

You watch children cartoons? A fully grown man watching them is a bit disturbing if I do say so myself

I stroke my beard and open Dorritos, and press start on remote. Sorry I scare you, I hide bomb away. :(