• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin RANDOM PAIN AND WEAKNESS ALL OVER ARM, NO RED SPOTS though

dyingstar999

Greenlighter
Hello there, SWIM relapsed and has been shooting dope, dilaudid, and some OPANA ERs for (2-3) weeks now, but mostly DOPE. For the past two maybe 3 days SWIM's felt extreme discomfort and weakness in what feels like where swims funny bone is on the outside of SWIMS elbow. HE also gets random jolts of pain inside hand, wrist, and cannot really use the right arm or hand without feeling discomfort basically all over(just typing this message out is causing extreme weakness/and a little pain) SWIM has experienced pain and tingling in the past. But this seems a lot different. SWIM only injects in the same 2 spots on each arm on the inside of the elbow where most doctors would usually administer but sometimes on the upper, outer wrist. Swim also cannot fall sleep on either side without his arm completely falling asleep on both sides. This really sucks being that I have always naturally woken up on my side. ALSO sucks because SWIM has work and it is really affecting his job. SWIM is wondering if anybody knows what might be going on and/or if he should seek medical help. Can it be an infection, or something worst? Please help, I have searched forms and can't seem to find anything out. If the discomfort were to be like this forever, it would really BITE but SWIM is mostly worried about this getting worst. For now SWIM is planning on injecting somewhere in the leg for now or smoking it for a while like the early good old days until getting suboxone in a few days and then is quitting for GOOD - SWIM has been injecting drugs in the same spots for a total of 2 years and is worried he is going to suffer consequences for not rotating sites. If anybody could tell me what is going on it would mean the world. SWIM is a professional musician and DOES NOT want to lose an arm or would be in a very bad place, SWIM is is VERY very worried\\ PLEASE HELP// and TY SO MUCH for your time

|:

ps... On top of the pain,The arm/hand is feeling much weaker than usual.

Last edited:
first things first, please don't use SWIM here, it doesn't protect you and is annoying in general.
secondly, if you plan to get on to suboxone i think your idea about going back to smoking and then tapering onto suboxone would be the most rational decision.

^agreed. You could have damaged your blood vessels, veins, and/Or nerves. I'd it does not return to normal in a day I would go to the clinic and BE HONEST about everything. It's the only way they can help you.

Just stop man, It will all heal up once u stop. I inject in the same couple spots as well. I do it that way because they're the biggest veins and its impossible to miss.

You need to stop injecting now..... If it is affecting your ability to function in life it is not helping you at all and you have fallen to the true level of addiction of chasing a high knowing you are doing severe harm to yourself. Use the opana nasally as they will work just find that way although it will be terrible for your nose and your risking severe damage. Dilaudids may, but might be better plugged. If you use them oral method you have a lot to compensate for reduced bio-availability. You can eat dope too, but your best off plugging it while it can also be used nasally if its powdered or you mix your tar in minute amounts of water and pull it into your nose with a straw or use a needle without puncturing the skin at all and just getting the water into the nasal cavity.

Also think about seeking a suboxone program and quitting. Avoid methadone not just because those programs are meant to keep people on opiates rather than help them quit, but there is the NDMA activity that other opiates don't have, which affects ones capacity for empathy and selflessness leading to arrogant selfish behavior. That tied in with the natural apathy and sedation being a narcotic (sleep inducing) effect just leaves the user not giving a crap about not being functional and being a drag in society. It's just a horrid thing for anyone to push as a solution to opiate addiction & dependancy IMO