• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Random doodles

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Hi i couldn't find anywhere specifically mentioning drawings or hand drawings but I wanna share some of my ones I have done and see what other people think or feel from them heres one sorry its upside down I also zoomed in a tiny bit so you cant see the boarders they do the same thing in Japanese animes to make it more realistic.

I have a thing for big archy doors

It's great and very intricate! How long did it take to draw?

Thanks :) the light was to dim to didn't notice kind of ruined the pic, about half hour to an hour I drew that on a train Journey from liverpool

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete I'm really glad you made this thread because I made a similar one not that long ago and deleted it because I was too chicken shit to hear people's opinions.

I love drawing random shit. That cat like creature of yours looks like a Pokémon I think. Is it a Pokémon? Lol I don't really know them anymore.

Anyways, here's a couple of mine. I found an envelope with a ton of super old shit in it. Nothing I put much time in, just random stuff I'd draw in class or at work.

gQqUiWP.jpg

HcPh95m.jpg

yA3ymnC.jpg

yvIgPnK.jpg

Pete I'm really glad you made this thread because I made a similar one not that long ago and deleted it because I was too chicken shit to hear people's opinions.

I love drawing random shit. That cat like creature of yours looks like a Pokémon I think. Is it a Pokémon? Lol I don't really know them anymore.

Anyways, here's a couple of mine. I found an envelope with a ton of super old shit in it. Nothing I put much time in, just random stuff I'd draw in class or at work.

gQqUiWP.jpg

HcPh95m.jpg

yA3ymnC.jpg

yvIgPnK.jpg
Aha good old spidey one of the few 'superheroes ' i follow as im sure many do looks like the one from the amazing spiderman

Your good at drawing humanoids you should draw the joker from batmam

Yeah Mal³ you can hold the scale really well on the body, good clean lines. I fail in that one leg ends up bigger than the other, the head is the wrong size etc

Thanks PETE&LEET .

Leet you should post your stuff from before I deleted my thread.

rusCKgJ.jpg

zMXJCte.jpg

/\ Are those newer? Looks like you improved if so.

Bottom one's the best so far imo.

I didn't date them but yes the last one is somewhat newer. I think I probably just spent more time on it. My first job was working a drive thru and I used to draw a shit load of these between orders. So there are varying levels of effort. The last one I probably did at home after smoking obviously. I really should have dated these

All of you should autograph your work somehow too. ? Your initials or signature (unreadable of course or blot it out somehow if you wish), for when you get famous!