Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Raids in South East of Perth

KostoN

Bluelighter
Anyone else noticed the amount of raids going on ? Know of at least 10 people that have got raided around my area.

Amphetamines and stolen shit the main target.

Shit yeah. It muct be performance appraisal time for the cops or sometning as they have done heaps of busts in tasmania. Mostly weed, speed and pills. In fact it got hard to get weed for a bit then as all DD had either been busted or were too paranoid to off load gear.

In a separate side comment, i dont think tat those huge pill busts of months gone by have effected the supply and demand for pills at all. It seems still readily available and heaps of ppl at clubs are all still banging away.

fuck in heaven

Yeah, just last week I saw on Channel 9 news (god knows what it was doin' on, must have been channel surfing, please don't judge me :)) that a house got raided and they found 1400 pills, some 'phets and weed and $225 000 cash.
Maybe the cops are finally getting their act together?
Or more likely they're doin' their usual end of year/start of year busts to appease the community.
:\
Either way doesn't seem to be effecting supply and I think it'll be a while before they catch some Big Cats.
PEACE

This is bordering on availability discussion, which you know is a no-no, solid information about raids is fine though :)

There was this raid South of Perth

Forest raid weeds out $2m cannabis haul
South-west Western Australian police have recovered 2,000 cannabis plants from state forest as part of a regional crackdown.

Police began Operation Tall Tree on Monday and have found most of the crops near Boyanup and Yallingup.

Detective Peter Duncan says the street value of the plants is about $2 million.

"The largest crop we found was some smaller plants about half a metre tall that was a crop of about 180 I think, but commercially that would have been a really good crop I think, but we've managed to pull that one which is great," he said.

No-one has been charged in relation to the raid.

From abc news

Apart from that theres nothing special going on. Well there is an election coming up and it is the party season.......

i often wonder about all this bush weed that gets found, i didnt think that many ppl smoked bushies...
in some instances could it not just be plants that have gone wild?

in fact i kno of no one who would buy bushies, unless they were real desperate

Fry-d- said:
Forest raid weeds out $2m cannabis haul
"The largest crop we found was some smaller plants about half a metre tall that was a crop of about 180 I think"
I guess that's 180 plus or minus the few that they'll take for person use.
=D

DiSturBeD_1 said:
I know of lots of people that smoke bushies and whom enjoy it quite thoroughly.
Weed cannot simply be compared on the hydro vs plantation basis (i.e. poorly grown hydro versus spliced homie by an experienced individual).
:)
Meh, each to their own.
PEACE

i know quite a few people and one friend that have been busted with less than 10 pills in adelaide (cops coming in thier house with warrents). the cops say they are looking for red mitzis

DiSturBeD_1 said:
i often wonder about all this bush weed that gets found, i didnt think that many ppl smoked bushies...
in some instances could it not just be plants that have gone wild?

i smoke bushies and all of my mates do too, we see no problem with it. we aren't gonna turn our noses up at bud, just caus it aint hydro.

and no, it wasn't just "plants gone wild".... unless of course the plants they found magically grew the plastic pots they were in?!?

ya gotta remember that these 2000+ plants were found all over the place in between Bunbury and Augusta(i live in margaret river). that is all that is grown down here because nobody goes to the trouble of getting a hydro setup going when there is soo much damned space down here to grow it naturally, the way god intended!

god damn weed snobs give me the shits :p

Fry-d-, i think he is refering to the article below. We can safely assume this is not an availability discussion but thanks for trying to help. ;)

Drugs, cash, properties seized
December 1, 2004

POLICE believe they have smashed a key Perth drug network after seizing large quantities of ecstasy, amphetamines and cash in a raid that led to the arrest of a 44-year-old man.

More than a kilogram of dexamphetamines, 2700 ecstasy tablets, 800g of cannabis and $201,500 in cash was discovered yesterday when detectives executed a search warrant at a Maddington property, in Perth's south-east, Inspector Trevor Davis said today.

A man arrested at the property was charged with three counts of possession of drugs with intent to sell or supply and two counts of stealing and receiving.

full story here

sonic_reality, word to your south west clue.. and about the weed snobs, ppl get addicted to the chemicals used to grow hydro's so bushies simply won't give them the same fix.

Last edited:
hydro clones grown the natural way are my favourite, pokey but chemical free. youd think the pigs would be able to catch persons responsible for all those plants by like hiding in the bush or something??

^^ why would they want to catch them? this way they can harvest the plants themself, and just wait for the "farmer" to plant more crop, so they can harvest again later :)

[Edit: Off-topic availability discussion removed. BT]

Last edited by a moderator: