Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Radio: JJJ - Hack (current affairs) 5:30 today

Chaos Butterfly

Bluelight Crew
Congratulations to Johnboy for a very informative interview about GHB :)

Great job as usual, great promotion for enlighten and bluelight :)

CB :)

yay for JB! hopefully someone can stream it and link it to here....hmmm..i wonder if it'll have a link on the JJJ website

Damn, I missed it. If anyone finds a link, please post it up!

[Edit - Cheers Cowboy Mac!]

Well spoken Johnboy. I sincerely hope you got through to some people.

I want to preface this next bit by saying that this is not a criticism, this is for my knowledge and so I can better educate my friends.

I noticed that the danger of mixing G with depressents (esp alcohol) and the potentiating effect was not mentioned.
Is the dilution of the drug more of an issue with OD's (as mentioned on program), or is mixing with alcohol another common cause of OD's?

People I know being offered "liquid E" whislt drunk, and thinking great I'll try that, its just like a pill, is one of my biggest fears.
Is this a major problem or not? My understanding is that the effect of a normal dosage of G whislt drunk would be devastating.

yes'm: you are correct. using G while drunk, or on any other other type of downers is extremely dangerous. yes i should have mentioned it but you only get an extremely short time in which to speak. i had got half way thru my list of points and the segment was over. better than nothing i guess.

and massive props to Apollo for his FAQ from which I got most, if not all, of the info for this interview as my G knowledge is hella rusty. and thanks to Mac for being the pimp to my media whoring. ;)

Last edited:
I just gave it a listen. johnboy, I'm impressed by how succinctly you managed to deliver all that information in such a small time frame.

:)

Cheers for the response Johnboy.
I thought the amount of information that you were able to fit into the time available to you was very impressive. Its a pity they didnt give you a bit more time.

I have to repeat what apollo said. A very successful delivery JB, making the most of the 8 or so minutes of air time. If you were aiming at a good practice run for the Club Health conference; you got it baby!

16.gif
16.gif
16.gif

Discussions with police, health officials and HR groups regarding G are also happening here atm