• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

R.I.P. Peppa Pig?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I typed "How did" into google (weirdly, I WAS gonna search how a celeb died, but not Peppa lol) and the first suggestion was "how did Peppa Pig die" lol. So i hit enter and this came up:

“Peppa was never a healthy child. She was usually ill and spent her short life in a hospital bed. One night, Peppa’s parents decided it would be best if they euthanized her. So that night, Peppa fell asleep and she was injected with a poison thus killing her."

Along with so many page hits and videos on the subject.
lol what in the fuck is happening?

I honestly thought I was just gonna find references to that "American Dad!" episode.

EDIT: (it may have been "Family Guy", not AD.

I typed "How did" into google (weirdly, I WAS gonna search how a celeb died, but not Peppa lol) and the first suggestion was "how did Peppa Pig die" lol. So i hit enter and this came up:

“Peppa was never a healthy child. She was usually ill and spent her short life in a hospital bed. One night, Peppa’s parents decided it would be best if they euthanized her. So that night, Peppa fell asleep and she was injected with a poison thus killing her."

Along with so many page hits and videos on the subject.
lol what in the fuck is happening?

I honestly thought I was just gonna find references to that "American Dad!" episode.

EDIT: (it may have been "Family Guy", not AD.

Fuck! I'm not eating her for breakfast tomorrow then.

Fuckin toxic pig...